I am a subhuman worthless piece of shit.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I just went out on a walk to the city centre (I live in it) and the amount of hot young girls going out tonight is insane.

Their naked legs, tits hanging out, make-up face with sexy long hair. Insane.

I just can't fucking compete man, they don't want me, it's over.

Fuck

Reminder to never step outside of my room or the mental ward facility.

It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Debetro, Clark69 and 14 others
You mog them

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Primalsplit, greywind and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Primalsplit, ayusshhhh and 3 others
going to beaches in the whitest part of the city in the middle of summer is precum dripping out of cock fuel

16 yos in string bikinis walking into store fronts with the wrinkles of their rectum completely visible is an all too common sight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
wanna play dota tg bhai?
i stopped playing when they removed pudge fountain hook.

I only played that game to troll people. Heroes of Newerth was the better game for trolling anyways.

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy
Everyone else lives in a delusional reality in which I am ugly.

In my reality I mog hard, yet nobody sees it. Fuck them.
Come to america you'll do well their

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
going to beaches in the whitest part of the city in the middle of summer is precum dripping out of cock fuel

16 yos in string bikinis walking into store fronts with the wrinkles of their rectum completely visible is an all too common sight
even in winter nowadays, you find these girls with tight asf yoga pants with long white socks

3a2a97df09744a6cec74b41eb31a44f7.jpg

see this look everywhere here in the city. The yoga-pants are shine-through so you can see the outline of their panties too.

RAPEFUEL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and slavicpsycho
i dont walk in the centre of my town to much mogging for me i cant take that

• +1
Me too, I live in the biggest student city in Norway so tons of young people here. Lots of girls that never give me any attention, and soon there will be a big festival which I can see from my window (which I won’t go to cuz no friends)

• +1

it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Cant relate. I just got home from the gym and while walking back some foid was in front of me and she passed by me without going to the other side of the street. She was one second away from taking my pants off and sucking my dick right there on the street

• Love it
They are intimidated by your handsomeness. They are afraid you will reject them.

• +1
They are intimidated by your handsomeness. They are afraid you will reject them.
it's brutal tbh.

the therapists at the ward are mirin' too, they tell me I must be swimming in pussy n shit. cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
it's brutal tbh.

the therapists at the ward are mirin' too, they tell me I must be swimming in pussy n shit. cagefuel
You just have to get out of your own way. You just have to take that first hard step. You just have to never get up.

• JFL
You just have to get out of your own way. You just have to take that first hard step. You just have to never get up.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
You have 3 options
1. Rope
2. Ascend
3. Don't go out ever

I do 3rd option for years but unfortunately even going out for groceries you see hot sluts everywhere

You have 3 options
1. Rope
2. Ascend
3. Don't go out ever

I do 3rd option for years but unfortunately even going out for groceries you see hot sluts everywhere
order groceries to be delivered to your house

only way to live

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317