I am above the blackpill

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
FOids are cope, im not just like the rest of you, my main task is to cuck other males in my area while they are holding their ltrs, plus have foids thirsting over me while i ignore them. Sexhavers are copers and subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, It'snotover, Skywalker and 2 others
FOids are cope, im not just like the rest of you, my main task is to cuck other males in my area while they are holding their ltrs, plus have foids thirsting over me while i ignore them. Sexhavers are copers and subhumans.
face reveal

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Im not a retard
ok so you realize everyone will picture you as an ugly edgy incel whos writing manifestos like the other 90000000 members who say what you say word for word

my main task is to cuck other males in my area
based as fook; ltrs are for subhumans and they will get cucked by chad regardless
i wanna do the same once i get an insta tier body
followed :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
ok so you realize everyone will picture you as an ugly edgy incel whos writing manifestos like the other 90000000 members who say what you say word for word
Yes, except i wont be ugly so it wont matter

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Yes, except i wont be ugly so it wont matter
yeah and my dads the owner of microsoft, the point is the burden of evidence lies on you

yeah and my dads the owner of microsoft, the point is the burden of evidence lies on you
oh hey syrian psycho

fucking ROPE you ugly cuck
YOULL NEVER BE WHITE

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 21661
oh hey syrian psycho

fucking ROPE you ugly cuck
YOULL NEVER BE WHITE
back to the gulag, oh wait thx 4 tha xp XDDD
E8FDA00E 3701 440D BECE F3DD4FB1B5D1

Let me borrow one bro

Most non sensical shit I ever read. Foids are cope but then you go on how you want to cuck other males by seducing their foids so foids were the goal all along.

Gonna get btfo soon