• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, isis_Bleach, truthhurts and 2 others
@cromagnon do you wanna hurt anybody

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Clark69, truthhurts and 1 other person
yes this foid i used to know from my old school id like to curb stomp her
Geez your also mad at a foid, theres this pig whos being bitchy to everyone but especially to me for some reason, i would crush her without a second thought, wbu why you wanna hurt this women

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Geez your also mad at a foid, theres this pig whos being bitchy to everyone but especially to me for some reason, i would crush her without a second thought, wbu why you wanna hurt this women
shes a slutty whore, played my best friend and fucked him up for a while she is also just a cunt in general to everyone and makes my school life hell to experience

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
shes a slutty whore, played my best friend and fucked him up for a while she is also just a cunt in general to everyone and makes my school life hell to experience
hows she making your school life hell?

• +1
hows she making your school life hell?
she started rumors about me a bit ago ppl from my old school still text me about it and ridicule me even tho its not true

then acts like the victim when i call her a bitch smh shes just so annoying wish i could rip her throat out

• +1
she started rumors about me a bit ago ppl from my old school still text me about it and ridicule me even tho its not true

then acts like the victim when i call her a bitch smh shes just so annoying wish i could rip her throat out
Lemme guess all the guys are taking her side

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and cromagnon
haha yeah ofc a couple of my friends even believed her schizo tales smh
I had something like that happen to me, its literally the worst feeling ever i become the bottom barrel whenever this slut is around

• +1