I am an Alien

Toad

Toad

Iron
Today was horrible, I thought I was cool with that college girl cuz we started talking again after a couple weeks of giving each other the cold shoulder but in class today she was acting super weird and distant. I just don't understand normies at all. They don't communicate anything. I can't make out their facial expressions or read their body language whatsoever.

Whenever I think that things are going good I have a completely awkward day where everybody treats me like I'm some kind of autistic robot JFL. I showed my drawings to this girl today because we were talking about artwork last week and she acted like I was a complete retard wtf?? It's weird af because I'm the best artist in the entire class and every one knows it, especially with the professor constantly praising me. They're all cliqued up too asking each other for advice when they know I'm leagues ahead of them. Why wouldn't they ask me for help??? The worst part is when I try to give them advice they act like I'm speaking Russian. Like, this is legit insanity JFL

Idk man, college is starting to inflict some serious psychic damage. Every time I have to go to class my heart shoots up into the 100s smh. I'm getting insane cortisol spikes from this shit.

Seriously I need to find where the autistic/ADHD bitches are at because normies and I do not mix AT ALL. I feel like I'm an alien from another fucking dimension trying to analyze and decipher normie behavior JFL