I am an incel even though I get attention from women

iluvmilk

iluvmilk

Iron
I get treated good by foids, I post myself on instagram and get likes from foids, have had all my 'crushes' I wanted like me back(fumbled all of them though, probably cuz im autistic, never had a girlfriend), can stare at foids and they smile at me, I can make extreme comments and just get gasps or laughs, etc., but I still am an Incel. I am trying one more time with this girl and if it doesn't work I give up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser, Sodoku and Klasik616
Kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, rooman, DNRDniggerking and 8 others
Fakecel thread

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, QuintBarnaJonesJr and haramzada
You delusionmog me to hell boyo, keep it up

@esoterik This guy fakecel mogs me if he isn't larping

I get treated good by foids, I post myself on instagram and get likes from foids, have had all my 'crushes' I wanted like me back(fumbled all of them though, probably cuz im autistic, never had a girlfriend), can stare at foids and they smile at me, I can make extreme comments and just get gasps or laughs, etc., but I still am an Incel. I am trying one more time with this girl and if it doesn't work I give up.
Watermark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, lucifer6969, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Are you other type of troon?

dnr I just know this is me

• +1
Reactions: iluvmilk
Volcel you need to learn how to talk to gal

Update, I've given up, I don't think she likes me anymore, I'm not sure but I just don't wanna be disappointed. If i was 6ft+ or better looking im sure she would be giving me all the attention in the world