I am an Incel to Spaniard Women

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
I was thinking about this recently, and I'm not sure why. Genetically speaking I'm 81% Spaniard and 19% English

Variety of pics:
Snapchat 565275227
Snapchat 1769553923
Snapchat 2009509643
Snapchat 1794515441
Snapchat 1101609387
Snapchat 284708948
Snapchat 1228604293
Snapchat 615196415
Snapchat 1177096406

You would think, I would also be able to attract another Spaniard woman, but I don't think I ever have.

Closest I have gotten is probably a 60 - 75% Mutt, but never a full 100% Spaniard. Let alone anyone higher than 81%.

It actually doesn't make any sense to me. Whether it be a real life relationship, online interactions, dating, whatever it may be, no matter how hard I have tried, and believe me I have tried very hard, Spaniard women are never interested in me.

I don't understand why. The women attracted to be the most, among European Descent, are Anglo. Whether it be mixed or full blooded, almost always high anglo dna are who is interested in me the most, with some rare germanic and nordic thrown in the bunch here and there.

I just don't understand why this is, even Italians, have shown interest in me, and I would consider them to potentially be of even higher stalk than Spaniards, (maybe I'm wrong?).

Tagging the only Spaniard I know on here for his thoughts on this @Cutecel2001 maybe he really is incel in Spain and Spanish women are just shallow whores.

I think the only way I could have majority Spaniard offspring is if I bred with a mutt, but I don't want to compromise my 100% European Ancestry, even if 19% of it is Anglo.

Honestly part of me wants to consider myself an incel just from this fact alone, even if all Europeans are white and only Jews and lesser races think and push otherwise, it's odd that me of one of the higher stalk medaryan races would be an Incel among his own people and only the lesser Europeans show interest like Anglos, Germanics, and Nordics.

Very sad. Spain has fallen.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Klasik616, KhatcodaiA3 and 8 others
I read every word

I was thinking about this recently, and I'm not sure why. Genetically speaking I'm 81% Spaniard and 19% English

Variety of pics:
View attachment 3021410View attachment 3021411View attachment 3021412View attachment 3021413View attachment 3021414View attachment 3021415View attachment 3021416View attachment 3021417View attachment 3021418

You would think, I would also be able to attract another Spaniard woman, but I don't think I ever have.

Closest I have gotten is probably a 60 - 75% Mutt, but never a full 100% Spaniard. Let alone anyone higher than 81%.

It actually doesn't make any sense to me. Whether it be a real life relationship, online interactions, dating, whatever it may be, no matter how hard I have tried, and believe me I have tried very hard, Spaniard women are never interested in me.

I don't understand why. The women attracted to be the most, among European Descent, are Anglo. Whether it be mixed or full blooded, almost always high anglo dna are who is interested in me the most, with some rare germanic and nordic thrown in the bunch here and there.

I just don't understand why this is, even Italians, have shown interest in me, and I would consider them to potentially be of even higher stalk than Spaniards, (maybe I'm wrong?).

Tagging the only Spaniard I know on here for his thoughts on this @Cutecel2001 maybe he really is incel in Spain and Spanish women are just shallow whores.

I think the only way I could have majority Spaniard offspring is if I bred with a mutt, but I don't want to compromise my 100% European Ancestry, even if 19% of it is Anglo.

Honestly part of me wants to consider myself an incel just from this fact alone, even if all Europeans are white and only Jews and lesser races think and push otherwise, it's odd that me of one of the higher stalk medaryan races would be an Incel among his own people and only the lesser Europeans show interest like Anglos, Germanics, and Nordics.

Height?

Also why not get surgery? Some implants for your cheekbone area or even fat grafting. I can send you info on a cheap surgeon (that is competent) in the slums of Bangkok.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
you look like a bottom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, KhatcodaiA3 and Sprinkles
Aren't you 5'3 tho?

• +1
Reactions: ALP and 5'7 zoomer
@Madridista

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Madridista
You sound autistic, not gonna lie. Mediterraneans are hyper neurotypical people. We dislike the awkwardness and dorky behavior of some northern populations. Spaniards like people who smile, are talkative and warm, not depressed gothic types.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, KhatcodaiA3, Orvka381 and 5 others
Try not being such an incel buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and St.TikTokcel
Htn face,

Get neck tats, a lil face tats like Tony Effe, medium fade haircut, slim down and larp as an Italian rapper

You have a good pheno too (Gracile Mediterranean)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, speedstern, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

Variety of pics:
View attachment 3021410View attachment 3021411View attachment 3021412View attachment 3021413View attachment 3021414View attachment 3021415View attachment 3021416View attachment 3021417View attachment 3021418

Don't worry, with the power of JBW you can attain 2 PSL brown apes easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
EEF women are ultra hypergamous.Try your chance with Nordic or asian girls

Variety of pics:

Spanish jbs now only want those wannabe thugs who have no idea how to fight
They are so bad at fighting that even my midget ass 5'8 was able to beat up 3 of them after only training MMA for one year
Yet they act tough
Yes Spain has fallen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Orvka381

Variety of pics:

Im Spanish and you are coping so hard is not even funny. You are the problem, probably lack of social skills, social environment, not NT enough, mediocre body and not slayer mentality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Cutecel2001 and St.TikTokcel
Aren’t u 5’3 tho ?

• JFL
Reactions: ConnorTheMogger

Variety of pics:

You are incel in general, I will see you on pred catchers soon

Variety of pics:

Spanish women are bitches with unrealistic high standards and they are very mid

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and BrendioEEE
Im Spanish and you are coping so hard is not even funny. You are the problem, probably lack of social skills, social environment, not NT enough, mediocre body and not slayer mentality.
No man. Spanish women date chads.

You sound autistic, not gonna lie. Mediterraneans are hyper neurotypical people. We dislike the awkwardness and dorky behavior of some northern populations. Spaniards like people who smile, are talkative and warm, not depressed gothic types.
Then why am I incel if im NT?

No man. Spanish women date chads.
You are just autistic or extremely ugly or less NT than you think. I've seen many many average couples walking around.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Height?

Also why not get surgery? Some implants for your cheekbone area or even fat grafting. I can send you info on a cheap surgeon (that is competent) in the slums of Bangkok.
Aren't you 5'3 tho?
No I'm 5'5, why lie? Also I heightmog, also obviously when I searched for Spaniard women it was online.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and St.TikTokcel
I am NT, I am just a genius so it comes across as autism over text. Like I said Italian women have been interested in me.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Htn face,

Get neck tats, a lil face tats like Tony Effe, medium fade haircut, slim down and larp as an Italian rapper

You have a good pheno too (Gracile Mediterranean)
I'm not getting tats, I'm Christian, plus they poison you, plus they look bad.

• JFL
Aren’t u 5’3 tho ?
Recycling the lies of a BBC addict for what purpose? There's live footage of me being taller than Destiny.

• JFL
Spanish women are bitches with unrealistic high standards and they are very mid
It's over, maybe I should just give in and have English Children, Anglos won...
Km

• JFL
You attract women that look different from you.
I'm med too and I only attract blonde women. Even though I usually prefer dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE

I am an Incel to Spaniard Women​

ftfy, dont think any woman wants a 5'5 man

• +1

I am an Incel to Spaniard Women​

ftfy, dont think any woman wants a 5'5 man
Reality and multiple irl girlfriends plus mogging this entire forum proves otherwise.

• Ugh..
In face maybe that’s about it tho, your fuckin up my rep even more, I’m done with this convo:ogre:
I facemog, framemog, IQmog, and penismog 99% of the forum.

Almost everyone who is taller than me on here (very few because most are heightlarping and are 5'2) have klinefelters, which automatically forces them to have a small penis, worse frame, and low IQ, and klinefelters turning you into a Nephilim subhuman is never a positive.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..

• JFL
Why is bro verified

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and BrendioEEE
You attract women that look different from you.
This is so wrong on so many levels, assortative mating is real, blonde women tend to be whores, maybe you attract whores that's it

This is so wrong on so many levels, assortative mating is real, blonde women tend to be whores, maybe you attract whores that's it
Spain might have the most hypergamous meds though. Honestly if I end up having more English Children that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and St.TikTokcel
"Espana es una nacion falida" -Tristan Tate

Young spanish women are the most leftwing feminist women in the world and they are mid looks, spanish men tend to be more attractive.

You have to be NT necessary to talk with these modern bitches, be an asshole. Women in Spain don't like religion, don't expect a trad foid there.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Didn’t know you were Spanish too, bro.

• +1
"Espana es una nacion falida" -Tristan Tate

Young spanish women are the most leftwing feminist women in the world and they are mid looks, spanish men tend to be more attractive.

You have to be NT necessary to talk with these modern bitches, be an asshole. Women in Spain don't like religion, don't expect a trad foid there.
You are so wrong. When I see a dumb low IQ monkey like you making this generalizing absurd claims I can't feel anything but pity.

• +1
Send the footage @BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back