I am anti-women, anti-faggot, anti-tranny, and anti-normie

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
Women caused all the bad things on this planet. When you think back on life, you realize Eve is the cause of mankind’s downfall. If she hadn’t eaten that apple, man wouldn’t be suffering today. But, like today, that slut fell for the dark triad bad boy and ate that juicy fruit and doomed us all.

Women incite violence in men. Women cause unrest and competition among men.

Women are the gold medals and us men are the olympians trying to win that gold medal. But only the best man wins. The rest of us perish.

So here’s to women — fuck you all.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag, try2beme, AutisticGymcel and 3 others
Blackpilled world

• +1
Reactions: aber and Vermilioncore
Women caused all the bad things on this planet. When you think back on life, you realize Eve is the cause of mankind’s downfall. If she hadn’t eaten that apple, man wouldn’t be suffering today. But, like today, that slut fell for the dark triad bad boy and ate that juicy fruit and doomed us all.

Women incite violence in men. Women cause unrest and competition among men.

Women are the gold medals and us men are the olympians trying to win that gold medal. But only the best man wins. The rest of us perish.

So here’s to women — fuck you all.

giphy.gif
People like you are usually gay

Me too but I'm anti-men too :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If women dissapeared would men stop competing with themselves? What if all men stopped dating.

Pregnancy is very taxing on women and puts them at huge risk from a biological point of view. Therefore women have to be innately more selfish to secure their survival and reproduction. As a result, they are more demonic and animalistic by default and therefore further from god when compared to men.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Over for the cavemen before eve