I am ascending so hard

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
5'10 at 18 and 4psl face and mixed

Getting a 200k a year software engineer job at 22, then doing film full time after 26-30,

Getting stroma, 4 inch leg lengthening to 6'2 barefoot, 6'4 with boots and taller with hairmaxxing (ideal long torso short legs), some surgery and minor implants, I will be psl6 minimum

as well as being money maxxed and soon famemaxxed with actress wife, such as James Wan who i cuck and who makes shit films yet still has hot actress wife:

james-wan-wife.png

no one here will ever lifemog me, im so genuinely happy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Doodi
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
200k a year software eng job at 22? Very doubtful.

• +1
Reactions: zeno and BigBoy
I will shit on your gay ass sjw brainwashed shit movies son.
I'm making horror films/dark comedy/ psychological thrillers akin to Parasite, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, etc. son
200k a year software eng job at 22? Very doubtful.
it is true son. I live in silicon valley.

At Facebook, Amazon, Google, Github, Dropbox, Twitch, and more the norm is this:

120-140k base salary

150k-200k of stock over 4 years

20k-50k signing bonus

ded srs son no lie. the best part is no one cares about the retard dime a dozen software engineer pajeets in curryland, its us education over all, and I'm going to a top 5 comp sci school this fall (uc berkeley)

you’re a fat slimy slug

• +1
Reactions: Feanor
you won't ascend as hard as me

my igf1 is beyond 9000ng/dl

you’re a fat slimy slug
your post count screams projection brah

also lol at me being rent free in your smooth peanut brain despite barely being on here the past month

I'm making horror films/dark comedy/ psychological thrillers akin to Parasite, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, etc. son

it is true son. I live in silicon valley.

At Facebook, Amazon, Google, Github, Dropbox, Twitch, and more the norm is this:

120-140k base salary

150k-200k of stock over 4 years

20k-50k signing bonus

ded srs son no lie. the best part is no one cares about the retard dime a dozen software engineer pajeets in curryland, its us education over all, and I'm going to a top 5 comp sci school this fall (uc berkeley)
Ah okay. If you go to a top university and live in silicon valley you're the exception. Your cost of living will be insanely high though.

I just landed a great software eng job in NYC. Luckily I can still live at home to avoid the crazy rent here. Good luck.

96EA48F1 61B5 4A75 BD58 626FF42D05EB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 206, birchman and 2 others
Ah okay. If you go to a top university and live in silicon valley you're the exception. Your cost of living will be insanely high though.

I just landed a great software eng job in NYC. Luckily I can still live at home to avoid the crazy rent here. Good luck.
How did you juggle a social life in college and pursue a comp sci degree? Ive heard everyone in the major is a virgin nerd.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
How did you juggle a social life in college and pursue a comp sci degree? Ive heard everyone in the major is a virgin nerd.
A lot are. Some of the most subhuman people you'll meet are in that major. And of course the token women.

Jfl though at the end of our senior year the women were all asking if it was possible to get a software eng job that didn't require you to code

But yea balancing that shit is hard, especially because a lot of work is based on large, time consuming projects. Group projects are shit unless you can do them with your boys.

Make friends in your major for sure. They saved me more times than I can count, although I also saved them plenty. A few of them actually became good friends outside of class too, so there's that. Balancing a frat, if you're still planning on doing that, with your major is very hard for the first semester, but it gets easier when you become a full member.

Basically, don't procrastinate. You will. I did. But try not to, you won't regret it. Pay attention in class. The exams are insanely easy if you do. I was able to balance social life and studying, still graduated top of my class. Just takes dedication, focus, and some natural talent.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2506
A lot are. Some of the most subhuman people you'll meet are in that major. And of course the token women.

Jfl though at the end of our senior year the women were all asking if it was possible to get a software eng job that didn't require you to code

But yea balancing that shit is hard, especially because a lot of work is based on large, time consuming projects. Group projects are shit unless you can do them with your boys.

Make friends in your major for sure. They saved me more times than I can count, although I also saved them plenty. A few of them actually became good friends outside of class too, so there's that. Balancing a frat, if you're still planning on doing that, with your major is very hard for the first semester, but it gets easier when you become a full member.

Basically, don't procrastinate. You will. I did. But try not to, you won't regret it. Pay attention in class. The exams are insanely easy if you do. I was able to balance social life and studying, still graduated top of my class. Just takes dedication, focus, and some natural talent.
Thanks for the detailed reply. Im most likely not gonna do comp sci bc im straight asscheeks at math. Ill probably do finance or something.

Judging by where you live and what youre majoring in im assuming the college you went to starts with an S and ends with a K?

Im always so surprised at how articulate you are, youre the best in the forum tbh. How did you learn to be articulate?

• +1
Thanks for the detailed reply. Im most likely not gonna do comp sci bc im straight asscheeks at math. Ill probably do finance or something.

Judging by where you live and what youre majoring in im assuming the college you went to starts with an S and ends with a K?

Im always so surprised at how articulate you are, youre the best in the forum tbh. How did you learn to be articulate?
Ah, you're the opposite of me in that regard. I've always been great at math, but terrible at all the networking involved in business. It's a great field though, if you've got the mind for it.

Incorrect on the college, but good guess.

I learned to speak and write from many different places - books, interactions, and just my general demeanor I suppose. I come from a long line of very smart men, and my father and grandfather helped me for sure. Funnily enough, every single English professor I had tried to convince me to switch majors because of my writing. Couldn't do it though, there isn't much money to be made there.

If you're doing business, knowing a bit of coding won't hurt you either. It is a math heavy field, but if you just take an intro course or two you can actually pick up a lot of applicable skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2506
Ah, you're the opposite of me in that regard. I've always been great at math, but terrible at all the networking involved in business. It's a great field though, if you've got the mind for it.

I learned to speak and write from many different places - books, interactions, and just my general demeanor I suppose. I come from a long line of very smart men, and my father and grandfather helped me for sure. Funnily enough, every single English professor I had tried to convince me to switch majors because of my writing. Couldn't do it though, there isn't much money to be made there.

If you're doing business, knowing a bit of coding won't hurt you either. It is a math heavy field, but if you just take an intro course or two you can actually pick up a lot of applicable skills.
u is high iq son

• Love it
i remember when you first joined you said you were 5’7

so i am giving u 5’8.5 now Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 2587
i remember when you first joined you said you were 5’7

so i am giving u 5’8.5 now Lol
When I first joined I was 5'8 with bottom 1% anterior pelvic tilt and slouched posture and 17

I gymmaxxed and now I'm 5'10. will get LL before 25 as well

i cant imagine myself working as a programmer or in tech ever, ill probably die a broke neet

When I first joined I was 5'8 with bottom 1% anterior pelvic tilt and slouched posture and 17

oh i am 5’9 but APT

i wonder how much height i will gain

oh i am 5’9 but APT

i wonder how much height i will gain
1 inch minimum brah

fix that shit fucking asap, get to 5'10, then wear air force 1's to get to 6ft, tf is u doing son? this site is looksmax.me not procrastinate.me

1 inch minimum brah

fix that shit fucking asap, get to 5'10, then wear air force 1's to get to 6ft, tf is u doing son? this site is looksmax.me not procrastinate.me
my life is very busy atm

i’m trying to studymax and restore foreskin and lose weight

fuark business has math in it?????
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

fuck it imma not go to college and just kms

why does everything good involve math
giphy.gif

i wish i was good at stem its over for me:feelsrope:

and mirin iq ngl. my family is full of stupid lazy degenerates who havent accomplished anything.

ill consider taking the into comp courses, itll be necessary to know them in the future.

Last edited:
FUCK. I need to make 200k a year too.
I hate you

FUCK. I need to make 200k a year too.
View attachment 255908
Bruh it's the best job. Graduate with a bachelor's at 22,make 150k a year minimum, you can work from home half the time, and you can be fully surgerymaxxed before 25. I'm getting 4 inch leg lengthening then working from home at the same time to pay it off hahaha

You got 2 full inches from posture maxing and fixing APT? How???

fuark business has math in it?????
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

fuck it imma not go to college and just kms

why does everything good involve math
giphy.gif

i wish i was good at stem its over for me:feelsrope:

and mirin iq ngl. my family is full of stupid lazy degenerates who havent accomplished anything.

ill consider taking the into comp courses, itll be necessary to know them in the future.
Math is fcking ez bro

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
nigga math is legit the hardest subject ever on god
Yes bro, how do people not get this? Education and retaining information is 100% based on interest and how well you relate to a subject. Hence why world history, philosophy. etc. is so much easier to memorize and enjoyable to learn. You actually see the value in learning/

Math is just blanketed meaningless numbers and formulas you will never apply in your daily life due to phone calculators except for the benefit of some rich faggot's taxes jfl. fuck math truly. its why im doing film
You got 2 full inches from posture maxing and fixing APT? How???
I had a decompressed spine, severe apt, flared ribs, slouched shoulders and nerd neck. Due to 10k csgo hours from 6th grade to 11th grade.

I hung on a bar pull up style with my knees to my chest 2 minutes in the morning and night, constantly squeezed my glutes and abs while i talked, strengthened my core and did all the apt stretches and videos.

Got 2 inches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

Users who are viewing this thread

Back