I am at school and my cortisol levels are peaking

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I was considering not going again because I didnt want people to see my face.
When I looked in the mirror today after washing my hair I kinda looked ok, like my face was decent looking but few minutes after that I looked again and my face got narrower and uglier and my skin worse. What the fuck. My hair is shit now somehow it looks much better when its drying and my skin is worse too. I feel like my mandible got narrower and cheekbones are worse.

E284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c

• So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel, PubertyMaxxer and RAITEIII
Er

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Do you mouth breath bro?

Do you mouth breath bro?
Mewing since birth. I can fit my tongue between my molars easily and still got some space there.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
At school on a Saturday jlol

I started to have this only in college

High school was actually cortisol free for me, status is more important in high school whereas in college its all bones

• +1
Reactions: Over
At school on a Saturday jlol
Weekend only school for adults.

I started to have this only in college

High school was actually cortisol free for me, status is more important in high school whereas in college its all bones
My mental state is killing me dude. Sitting in a class right now and im so self conscious about my face. It was so good when I woke up fresh and within 10 mi ites I turned into uggo wtf is this next level image problems.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I was considering not going again because I didnt want people to see my face.
When I looked in the mirror today after washing my hair I kinda looked ok, like my face was decent looking but few minutes after that I looked again and my face got narrower and uglier and my skin worse. What the fuck. My hair is shit now somehow it looks much better when its drying and my skin is worse too. I feel like my mandible got narrower and cheekbones are worse.

View attachment 171167
Sums up my life.

Does it not happen to you that sometimes after you spot the change you have to keep checking over and over on the mirror till it looks good again?

Sums up my life.

Does it not happen to you that sometimes after you spot the change you have to keep checking over and over on the mirror till it looks good again?
Well mainly my skin concerns me. Also I feel like sometimes I have nice looking jaw structure and zygos (something similar to Barrett zygos but not really that extremely wide) but when I, for example, came back from school yesterday then my jaw and zygos were different, less full.

I often started touching my chin and eye supporting bones and ramus to feel the bone structure and ensure myself that its sticking out and looking good. I do it quiet often.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I also get daily cortisol because i get bad grades everyday, i don't care about my grades, parents do, and i have restriction to everything + they beat the fuck out of me. I shoot myself in foot for going to 4th year profile, instead of easy 3rd

I also get daily cortisol because i get bad grades everyday, i don't care about my grades, parents do, and i have restriction to everything + they beat the fuck out of me. I shoot myself in foot for going to 4th year profile, instead of easy 3rd
how old are you?

Stand up to them. Are you curry? Curry parents tend to do that stuff I think
I am white male, but you guessed it, it's bigger family like Indians tend to be, 6 family members, i think it's better to fix bad grades (I have total of 3 negative), finish school as the all passing grades and move, i am not bad student either, my average score is C+, idk man but it seems like it's only good sollution, tnx for help

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3