I am autistic but where did I go wrong here

T

They_are_all_whores

Bronze
My friend says she is on my level but I am horrible at being social and she is dry replying any ideas?i am with her in school and and Ik one of her male friends(he is 5'0 at best)
IMG 20240804 054301
IMG 20240804 054321
IMG 20240804 054335
IMG 20240804 054941

Attachments

• IMG_20240804_054233.jpg
    IMG_20240804_054233.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240804_054301.jpg
    IMG_20240804_054301.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 0
Btw i think I got obiv friend zoned here any suggestions?other than kym

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ultimate Subhuman™
Are you diagnosed?

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs
You do not know how to hold a conversation

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
You do not know how to hold a conversation
Yep I am random unpredictable and I have slight autism altho when it comes to all the retard sciences I am good at them and people think I am smart but socially dumb

Autism has no effect on inceldom

Yep I am random unpredictable and I have slight autism altho when it comes to all the retard sciences I am good at them and people think I am smart but socially dumb
And here you can clearly see my terrible word use and shit convo skills

It is brutal

I saw you spamming i won 9-0 You have 'tism
>Literally admits I won that debate 9-0
Thanks, bro. Maybe someday you will also be undefeated in debates like me. You've got a LOOOONG path ahead though, little man.

Are you diagnosed?
Nope but when even the dumbest person says you qre autistic and you have evry fucking symptom you probably are autistic

>Literally admits I won that debate 9-0
Thanks, bro. Maybe someday you will also be undefeated in debates like me. You've got a LOOOONG path ahead though, little man.
Bro even tho you look good you are as insufferable as autism can be you sre not even getting at what I am saying

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
no clue what the fuck is going on
I randomly texted her after getting randomly confidient we talk abt cars I ask her a few questions and I highlighted the important part where she said this

I randomly texted her after getting randomly confidient we talk abt cars I ask her a few questions and I highlighted the important part where she said this
bro i honestly recommend communicatemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Nope but when even the dumbest person says you qre autistic and you have evry fucking symptom you probably are autistic
Stop saying you are autistic if you aren’t diagnosed you fucking faggot people with actual autism struggle everyday while niggers like you just use the term for fun

Stop saying you are autistic if you aren’t diagnosed you fucking faggot people with actual autism struggle everyday while niggers like you just use the term for fun
Dude I literally was beat up and had my glasses broken in fucking kg they used to tortue me mentally and said they will beat me up I bleed so much

That was kindergarten btw

Dude I literally was beat up and had my glasses broken in fucking kg they used to tortue me mentally and said they will beat me up I bleed so much

That was kindergarten btw
I am literally called retarded and autistic routinely

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
both are autistic

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Fuck this shit people clal me weird autistic day and then when I say I am they all get empathetic and doubtful like "don't claim to be the victim so we can tortue you without feeling

Fuck this shit people clal me weird autistic day and then when I say I am they all get empathetic and doubtful like "don't claim to be the victim so we can tortue you without feeling
Can't even type without looking autistic it is brutal life is torture find your own meaning

Idk who cares

• Woah
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
SHE JUST DOESN'T CARE AND YOU TALK TOO MUCH LIKE A CUCK HOLY FUCK YOU SENT HER A ROMAN AND SHE RESPONDED WITH "YES" JUST END IT JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
SHE JUST DOESN'T CARE AND YOU TALK TOO MUCH LIKE A CUCK HOLY FUCK YOU SENT HER A ROMAN AND SHE RESPONDED WITH "YES" JUST END IT JFL
So fuck her ?

I jus wanna flex that I talk to girls

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Rea
Getting dry replies from a LTB is brutal asf

Playing Minecraft together on a Playstation isn't slaying
Fuck they all call me bitchless but I just released I mog 13 of them thank u

I will actually go play mc and focus on mylife fuck this place
Good, my lil bhai

This place is for stonecoldcels only

Focus on your education and friendships for now, relationships are overrated when you're VERY young