I am back

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I finished military BMT. I got out, now I'm in tech school. It's pretty much like college but for the air force. Lots of 18-20 year old chads and girls running around. Many subhumans as well but because the military had fitness and very strict health standards, there's no literal deformed people, just low tier normies like myself.

I currently have a shaved head (involuntarily) that's growing back. I'll figure out what hairstyle I can get that the military allows that best for me.

I'm glad to be back. I've changed a lot in the last 2 months. I have to say this for my careers sake but I have to disconnect myself from any previous statements I have made that are racist, sexist, violent, or hateful. I definitely just made them for humor reasons but I literally have my dream job right now and I don't want to fuck it up for some jokes I made when I was depressed living in my abusive parents household. I'm also much better off now, thank you ALL for your fucking support over the months I've been on here, and the friendships you have given me. I truly am extremely thankful for the looksmaxxing advice I've found on here, and all the high IQ intelligence-moggers that have shown me the truth. Thank you guys.

On that note, I'll still be a member here, still looksmaxxing, still nofapping, still on my whitepill shit, still trying to ascend.

I'm back bitches!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 9090, wasted and 1 other person
who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
u put a lot of effort into writing this it seems.... too bad i didnt read

welcome back fag

• JFL
Reactions: Nisse
Welcome back fellow autist, youre here forever btw