I Am Balding! Fuuuuuuuuck! [Losing Hair] Men Without hair= Sexier? DOCTOR SAID I HAVE EXCESS TESTOSTERONE!? (Must Click) Unbelievable!

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
So Basically I Used To Shave All My Hair Every Month Or So But Two Months Ago I Decided To Grow It Out A Bit And Have A buzzcut! And It Indeed Looked Great, Son. Except I Could See Some Of My Scalp (Hair Isn't Recessed But It's Thin)
And Today I went To A Doctor Because I Had Some Red Spots on my Ankles And I Wanted To Ask What It Was, He Said Something I don't Remember What But He said Not to Worry And Then I Asked Why My Hair Was so Thin and If I Was balding? And He Looked at It And said, Yes you have excess testosterone and you're balding! I was Sad A Bit And Happy At The same Time because I Have High T! Then He Prescribed Me Something To Spray On My Hair. Also, My Brother Is 14 y/o or 15 I don't Remember his age and He also has thin hair like me and is Balding too at fucking 14! (DedSrs) This is absolutely mindbaffling and crazy How is this possible!??!???????? No one In Our Family was Bald! How could This Happen!? Post Your Conspiracy Theories Below!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and UglyMan
The font was too large and green I couldn't read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not a word XD

Sounds brutal, if this is true, I seriously feel for you, no one in my ENTIRE family has gone bald even my 97 yo great grandpa that I met had hair, and here I am balding af even as a teenager, and recently my hair density got absolutely brutally destroyed, and you can easily see my scalp. Fucking sucks man

• Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad
ur mom was a whore theory

Sounds brutal, if this is true, I seriously feel for you, no one in my ENTIRE family has gone bald even my 97 yo great grandpa that I met had hair, and here I am balding af even as a teenager, and recently my hair density got absolutely brutally destroyed, and you can easily see my scalp. Fucking sucks man
can i still have green tint that i get after i shave my head if i go bald?

I read 60% of ur post tbh. Stopped at "excess test".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
1560770683415-png.png
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
Men of my father's family only start to lose hair in their 50s.

While men of my mother's family are often prematuraly balding.

I'm diffuse NW2.5 at 26yo. Thanks mom.
Other human species did not have male pattern baldness.

Homo Sapiens cuck got mutated genes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back