I am banking everything on just be big theory

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I had girlfriend when I was very fat and big also I slayed 1 girl (giga whore)

I will abuse steroids soon when I turn 18 and if things do not work out I will have to do some extreme measures

just be big theory I am banking everything on you do not let me down brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2634 and 7 others
what could go wrong?
4E6D0D45 4807 403D 92D1 E9AA40847853

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 5634, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Just gymmax and leanmax naturally, you can get the body that Chris Hemsworth had in Thor (1) in 3 years of serious training with the knowledge that I have learned since I started lifting in 2016. This type of body is impressive enough to slay, here is the proof:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Attachments

• Chris Hemsworth in Thor.jpg
    Chris Hemsworth in Thor.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Hero of the Imperium, Lux and 2 others
Just gymmax and leanmax naturally, you can get the body that Chris Hemsworth had in Thor (1) in 3 years of serious training with the knowledge that I have learned since I started lifting in 2016. This type of body is impressive enough to slay, here is the proof:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

all I do is get stronger not more muscular I wish I could look like him I need roids

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
what are your stats? Height and weight?

all I do is get stronger not more muscular I wish I could look like him I need roids
That's because you are impatient, it's impossible to look small when you are strong enough to do a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, even with the worst frame or the worst wrist size or muscle insertions, you'll still look amazing when you get to that strength level.

What are your stats? Are you even an intermediate? Just going from novice to intermediate should add 20-24 lbs of muscle to your frame and give you an above average physique, with a good looking face, you would slay at that level. The standards I described above are for the advanced level, you would be even bigger at that level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
  • +1

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

natty lifting is a meme in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5875
natty lifting is a meme in 2020
It's not. Steroids still carry too many side effects to consider them as a good option. Why would I risk shutting down my natural testosterone production and shrink my balls to the size of raisins and risk getting a heart attack or losing my testicles like what happened to furious pete, when I can get a great physique as a natural?

A lot of guys in the gym take steroids just to get a physique that looks natty because they don't know how to train properly as a natural.

That's because you are impatient, it's impossible to look small when you are strong enough to do a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift, even with the worst frame or the worst wrist size or muscle insertions, you'll still look amazing when you get to that strength level.

What are your stats? Are you even an intermediate? Just going from novice to intermediate should add 20-24 lbs of muscle to your frame and give you an above average physique, with a good looking face, you would slay at that level. The standards I described above are for the advanced level, you would be even bigger at that level.
I dont know my exact lifting numbers I do not lift weights only calisthenics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and randomuser2407
It's not. Steroids still carry too many side effects to consider them as a good option. Why would I risk shutting down my natural testosterone production and shrink my balls to the size of raisins and risk getting a heart attack or losing my testicles like what happened to furious pete, when I can get a great physique as a natural?

A lot of guys in the gym take steroids just to get a physique that looks natty because they don't know how to train properly as a natural.
if you are retarded and dont do your research and take too much for too long of course you are going to fuck yourself up, keep coping with muh natty gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 9837
are you arab like badr? i have to fight you irl tbh. My ego has been touched
I am half Russian and half Moroccan also we can fight but it will be 10v1 brother

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Good_Little_Goy, Mexicanboi and 2 others

You can take hcg and it won’t shrink your balls and keep your natural testosterone active

I dont know my exact lifting numbers I do not lift weights only calisthenics
That's your problem right there. You can't expect to look huge if you limit yourself to calisthenics.

The only good lift in calisthenics is chin ups (or pullups), everything else is a waste of time, no matter how many bodyweight squats you do, your barbell squat strength won't improve because you would need to do hundreds of reps in a row to get stronger so it's not doable. Pushups are the same, they don't make your chest bigger because they don't improve your bench press.

Stop wasting your time with calisthenics if you want results, follow this program for 6-12 months until you reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 200 lb barbell row, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 405 lb deadlift, it may take you more than 12 months if you slow down your progress by making dumb beginner mistakes, but this program if done correctly will give you the best gains:

And to use proper form on each exercise, you can find good tutorials on the same channel, also, people here who know Blaha may hate on him because he used to be very fat, but if you look at his recent videos he is very muscular especially for a guy his age. Also, if you want to be sure you are using proper form, don't pay for personal trainers, they are incompetent for the most person, instead, film yourself in the gym with your phone and a cheap gorillapod and send the videos to either me or reddit.com/r/strength_training and you'll get great advice on what to improve and you'll fix your form very quickly.

• +1
You can take hcg and it won’t shrink your balls and keep your natural testosterone active
Yeah I know about hcg, there are still really bad side effects linked to that drug and steroids in general, and knowing that I can look great naturally, I'm never going to risk my health by roiding.

And, when you're a natural, the muscle that you gain is permanent, you can lose it by not training for 1 year but to regain it and go from novice to advanced, if you were already advanced before, it will only take you around 3 months to go back to where you used to be. Meanwhile, guys who used steroids have to start over from scratch, that is why being a natural is so much better.

• +1
Yeah I know about hcg, there are still really bad side effects linked to that drug and steroids in general, and knowing that I can look great naturally, I'm never going to risk my health by roiding.

And, when you're a natural, the muscle that you gain is permanent, you can lose it by not training for 1 year but to regain it and go from novice to advanced, if you were already advanced before, it will only take you around 3 months to go back to where you used to be. Meanwhile, guys who used steroids have to start over from scratch, that is why being a natural is so much better.
That’s not true at all what? If you don’t go past your natty limit you won’t deflate.

That’s a meme. Also why would you not train?

if you are retarded and dont do your research and take too much for too long of course you are going to fuck yourself up, keep coping with muh natty gains
says the 5 foot curry

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Bluepilled cope. All the guys have top tier face. Besides Zac Efron, they all have height & most are white.

Bluepilled cope. All the guys have top tier face. Besides Zac Efron, they all have height & most are white.
I wasn't trying to prove that guys who are ugly in the face can become Chads by just getting muscular.

I was only trying to show everyone that you don't need steroids to have an impressive physique, and although a muscular guy with an ugly face is still an ugly guy, gymmaxxing still helps, and it's not like ugly people can't fix their face either unless they are severely disfigured beyond repair.

I am half Russian and half Moroccan also we can fight but it will be 10v1 brother
It's fine brother i will fight with my mob too, you are north african though so i respect you somewhat.

I was a fatty in my teens and girls liked me tbh. But I wasn't a manlet back then.

I was a fatty in my teens and girls liked me tbh. But I wasn't a manlet back then.
massive avi halo, every time i see you post i assume a chad is speaking

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
massive avi halo, every time i see you post i assume a chad is speaking

You wouldn't be wrong, son.

I also associate faces on AVIs to posters JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Warlow
You wouldn't be wrong, son.

I also associate faces on AVIs to posters JFL.
in that case i must be a terachad then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645