I am becoming less NT

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I act mute to 90% of people nowadays. This wasn’t like me before where I’d be socially interactive w people. But most people are evil tbh. They hate you and dont wish the best for you and are shallow cucks. So I’m just mute. I only talk to a dozen people properly. Wonder how things will go in uni

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme, flippasav and 6 others
same
stop browsing on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, wsada and Jova
Do you have friends? I suggest going out with them.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Jova
same
stop browsing on this forum
Honestly I’m glad that I’ve become more mute to people because most people genuinely are dishonest and shallow. Why even bother communicating w them?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and lestoa
Do you have friends? I suggest going out with them.
I have 2 real friends, then my family, then my trainer. Thats it. I dont like talking to anybody else, for the most part. I dont wanna act all sigma bc thats bullshit. Im nothing w/out my family and friends’ support. I just think that its best to completely exclude myself from shallow people

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 70955
I have 2 real friends, then my family, then my trainer. Thats it. I dont like talking to anybody else, for the most part. I dont wanna act all sigma bc thats bullshit. Im nothing w/out my family and friends’ support. I just think that its best to completely exclude myself from shallow people
the shift happened 3 weeks ago bc of a major shift, there was this faggot named Tamerlane, who’d always make gay and bbc jokes, infront and at me. I’d tell him 10-15 times that stop doing these fucking jokes and had a fight w him once on it

The nigga still did it. Next time I saw him he pulled his hand for me to shake it and I pulled the bird at him. Its bc of that nigga the shift happened bc you cant trust niggas, let alone think that they deserve your respect. If you give your respect to everybody jfl you’re no different then a hoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955 and timid
I struggle to keep up

if ur mute then you probably just aren't comfortable around the people you hang around with. I've had this before you just have to try and make new friends.

if ur mute then you probably just aren't comfortable around the people you hang around with. I've had this before you just have to try and make new friends.
I just dont talk to people anymore. Just nod my head like an autist. Unless its my homies niggas id die for why would I need to be any considerate?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I just dont talk to people anymore. Just nod my head like an autist. Unless its my homies niggas id die for why would I need to be any considerate?
idk what you mean tbh, you should just want to joke around and have fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
After my friends left me i gave up fr fr

I used to always say at least i got them but now i do not

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
Honestly I’m glad that I’ve become more mute to people because most people genuinely are dishonest and shallow. Why even bother communicating w them?
What should we do bhai ? I need to communicate with them.

What should we do bhai ? I need to communicate with them.
All I do is nod and shake my head bc they ask useless questions and I just ignore atp

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
All I do is nod and shake my head bc they ask useless questions and I just ignore atp
Hahahahahhahahahah, yea why not bro. Sounds like a good tactic.

fakecel, u have 2 friends that’s a lot