I am chadlite even when blaoted. Over for normies.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Over for other bloatcels tbh. I am the best looking blaotcel out there. When I fully debloat it might be over for everyone's bloodline tbf. But I'm not planning to, yet. When is shoulder press 95 kg for 12 reps on the machine I might stop the caloric surplus.

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_175214.jpg
    IMG_20240818_175214.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240818_175250.jpg
    IMG_20240818_175250.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240818_175225.jpg
    IMG_20240818_175225.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033
At this moment I can only do 8 reps 95kg on the machine. 4 to go baby. Shouldn't take long before I cut again

why did u feel the need to tell this

Best 3/4?

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_175100.jpg
    IMG_20240818_175100.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
you are a disgustingly ugly nigger, every time you post yoru cancer pics i get nauseous, hang yourself please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, HighLtn, iluvmilk and 8 others
chadlite in the slums of New Delhi maybe jfl you need to lay off this website and stop asking ppl to rate you every 6 hours

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Sean o' Tist, Abdullahm06 and 1 other person
you are a disgustingly ugly nigger, every time you post yoru cancer pics i get nauseous, hang yourself please
Stfu nigger send ur face rn or ur gay

chadlite in the slums of New Delhi maybe jfl you need to lay off this website and stop asking ppl to rate you every 6 hours
Chad in the whole universe tbh on second look

nigga what the fuck is wrong with your nose

• +1
Reactions: ihatefemoidss
If this is HTN then I’m chadlite.

Over for other bloatcels tbh. I am the best looking blaotcel out there. When I fully debloat it might be over for everyone's bloodline tbf. But I'm not planning to, yet. When is shoulder press 95 kg for 12 reps on the machine I might stop the caloric surplus.
Do you get girls?

u gain nothing from debloating bro. Ur boneless :lul:

Do a mog battle between you and the bull

and how r u getting bloated at ur body fat

Chadlite in the dirtiest slum of Lahore, Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
youre not chadlite youre like high mtn and please stop posting yourself every 6 hours im getting tired of looking at your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and efidescontinuado
Fucking sexy actually insane... :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and RealFunkyFlamingo
all you talk about is “ah muh bloat muh i mog you with bloat muh”

buccal fat removal asap

4316787 1723924574246

Chadlite in mental asylum

Stfu ur lips literally built for bbc
Lips nose aren't that horrid. Here 's a better pci with better lighting. It's just blaot nigga

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_184627.jpg
    IMG_20240818_184627.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Cat pointing and laughing meme 8hdb48

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
literally mtn give it a rest faggot

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Stop smiling nigeer