I am conquering Slavland

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I am meeting one next week :soy:

And I will go balls deep in her. She brought up the topic of “sex” she wants me in her pooooosy. It is what it is, I have now conquered Western Europe, Northern Europe and now EE.

Can I be stopped? Next step will be Southern Europe

Whypipo your land belongs to me now, I demand I go by the new name “dark conquer galactic destroyer”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Bars, EvilDarkskinManlet and 4 others

Attachments

• IMG_2551.png
    IMG_2551.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haramzada, Bars, halloweed and 3 others

And I will go balls deep in her. She brought up the topic of “sex” she wants me in her pooooosy. It is what it is, I have now conquered Western Europe, Northern Europe and now EE.

Whypipo your land belongs to me now
Why don't you get you one of them good old aboriginal girlies? From Australia.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: haramzada, Bars, psychomandible and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_2613.webp
    IMG_2613.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and tombradylover
Mock all you want but I’m deep in white pussy :soy:. I am the “DARK Destroyer” The prime Nigger of Myth I am the legend the one the only the terror of the south
I believe you

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ugh, you again. I don't like those opinions you held against the opinions I hold on that there other site pertner 24 hours ago. Makes me so mad. When someone disagrees with me I get a murderous look in my eye.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Ugh, you again. I don't like those opinions you held against the opinions I hold on that there other site pertner 24 hours ago. Makes me so mad. When someone disagrees with me I get a murderous look in my eye.
Well niger it’s not that deep. I hold no ill will

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lefty Rankin
I don't use discord. Post whatever it is here
Bro your in the server I remember you there…
Well you know where to find me :feelsgood: you’ll see from the niggas who post here you’ll see me conquer

Can BBC be stopped? NO

Can Tyrone be STOPPED? NO

Can I BE STOPPED FUCKING HELL NOOO?

Bro your in the server I remember you there…
Well you know where to find me :feelsgood: you’ll see from the niggas who post here you’ll see me conquer

Can BBC be stopped? NO

Can Tyrone be STOPPED? NO

Can I BE STOPPED FUCKING HELL NOOO?
Oh I remember you now. You are that dark skinned bearded guy with eyebrow slits and afro right? Don't post here you are going to get grilled and trolled. Post it on discord on that BBC.me server.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Wouldn't be surprised if this is real

Whypipo your land belongs to me now, I demand I go by the new name “dark conquer galactic destroyer”
Which country

Give her the BBC

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Which country
Won’t say cos I don’t wanna be doxxed but know it’s an EO country
Give her the BBC
I’ll try brotha I hope you ascend with a big booth moolatta with a fat ass and right pussi.

Also btw the looksmax discord server was posting Gengar name around, individuals are being blamed for it but they swear it wasn’t them and it was instead the server which had the name plaster over the place. Thought id let u know

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks and TechnoBoss
Won’t say cos I don’t wanna be doxxed but know it’s an EO country

I’ll try brotha I hope you ascend with a big booth moolatta with a fat ass and right pussi.

Also btw the looksmax discord server was posting Gengar name around, individuals are being blamed for it but they swear it wasn’t them and it was instead the server which had the name plaster over the place. Thought id let u know
Thanks brother. Those jeets have been dealt with as far as I know. Scumbags doxing people deserve the guillotine TBH.

• So Sad
Thanks brother. Those jeets have been dealt with as far as I know. Scumbags doxing people deserve the guillotine TBH.
How many were there?

Roosters swears he never dozxed it. But who began the thing? In general and why?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How many were there?

Roosters swears he never dozxed it. But who began the thing? In general and why?
Out of respect for all people involved I won't disclose anything. I will say that if you want to know anything just contact the people involved and ask them for their side of the story.

• Woah
Out of respect for all people involved I won't disclose anything. I will say that if you want to know anything just contact the people involved and ask them for their side of the story.
Fair bhaiii

For this I reward u 10000 black terra stacies

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fair bhaiii

For this I reward u 10000 black terra stacies

Please saar can I get this woman? I need your blessing to pursue her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: haramzada, Shahnameh, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
most moral christian

Tales from the slums of lagos, PrinceOfTyrone the autistic nigger monkey no you will not be slaying any women anytime soon.

most moral christian
She’s also Christian I’m saving Europe I’ll make her religious then you can have her 😍😍😍 and have lovely white babies 👶 that will be Christian