I am considering Amish maxxing

Dorado

Dorado

Shine on
Unlike what you might think, Amish communities are growing. They've never been bigger than today at a quarter million people. Average Amish family has 7 kids, so no wonder.

Amish people have to give up phones, television and electricity. That might sound like hell to you, but it's not that bad. I too, used to think that living like this is unthinkable and that I would never be able to be happy after growing up with video games, series and internet. Even right now as I type this, I know I would suffer if I were to be deprived from these things.

In the beginning it would definitely be a struggle for us since we are used to extreme dopamine stimuli, but with time, our bodies will adapt to the decreased stimuli and you will find a lot more joy in life. No matter the time in history, no matter the forms of entertainment are available, the average human will always maintain a steady level of "happiness", if your brain receives a lot of stimulus, then it will become more numb to it. If it receives less, then it will become more sensitive. It's that simple. It will be like going through the most extreme dopamine detox and reset your internal system.

Okay, but even if losing the technological conveniences won't make you unhappy, what is the point of doing this?

1) Going Amish is basically your only shot at marrying a white virgin teen who will be a loyal and submissive housewife in today's society. There are other ways, but this is the most realistic one.

2) They are totally self sufficient and have a strong sense of community. They are totally unaffected by the outside world's politics. Ideal society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yandex99, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Just give up every fun activity for a submissive wife theory.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
But there's nothing more fun than being able to have sex with her in every way imaginable daily + she actually will love you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Dorado and Deleted member 14323
But there's nothing more fun than being able to do have sex with her in every way imaginable daily + she actually will love you.
You considering?

Maybe as a last resort, amish are picky about converts.
Just marry the bitch and convince her that electricity gives you superpowers or some shit

The loyal virgin amish:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
But there's nothing more fun than being able to have sex with her in every way imaginable daily + she actually will love you.
Cope. I doubt Amish girls do much more than missionary. And love? It would be basically an arranged marriage. Maybe she would love you, maybe not.

But the worst thing is that you will feel like a loser for having to go there to find a wife and giving up on all the fun stuff of the modern world. You couldn't even shitpost on .org, never again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Cope. I doubt Amish girls do much more than missionary.
What part of "Obedient Wife" did yo miss? The Bible has an entire book dedicated to describing sex between a husband and wife.
And love? It would be basically an arranged marriage. Maybe she would love you, maybe not.
Women are biologically designed to pairbond with their first partner, love is guranteed if I treat her well.
But the worst thing is that you will feel like a loser for having to go there to find a wife and giving up on all the fun stuff of the modern world. You couldn't even shitpost on .org, never again.
Honestly bro, after 5 years, I can prob convince my wife to leave and do something productive with me anyways, especially because i'm way more versed in Biblical Theology than any Amish, and after 5 years of her being drunk off love + sex + my 1000 IQ, I can easily just bail tbh, jfl. They think I won't have technology? The Amish would merely be a stepping stone, I know how to make my own personal nuclear generator (in minecraft).

By 2100 the Amish will be the only whites in weihmerica

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Every fun activity? No, only the hyper dopamine burning activities that turn you into a desensitized zombie.

You can still play outside sports and games with your neighbors in a tightly knit community, at home, you can still imagine amazing stories by reading books and you can play board games with your family. Also, the hand labour and self sufficiency are very rewarding in and of itself. Arriving home and being treated as the leader, being looked up as the man of the house free of all modern degeneracy… it’s priceless.

You don’t have to worry about what the cucked government is doing and what the soys are seething about, you and your community don’t give a shit. Whatever they do won’t affect you. You live your life in a different reality.

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel
Amish girls are just as bad as any others. They do incest too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dorado
If you can't conceive of anything "fun" outside of the internet, then you are exactly what's wrong with society.

Stupid zoomers.

I'm gonna join the Mennonites instead of the amish