I am crying my ass off rn help me feel better.

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
I work as a senior home caregiver, and when I arrived today to one of my client's he was leaning on the bed half sat up lifeless. I started doing cpr on him until the ambulance arrived but they announced him dead. I thought I wouldn't feel a thing but when I came back I started sobbing like crazy when I thought about how shit the last six months of his life were, and how scared he was in his last moments. Fuck man, make sure to surround yourselves with people you love.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, mortis, try2beme and 1 other person
Bumphano

Inject T asap

kinda sad but i wouldnt cry tbh

It wasn’t your fault and you did what you were obligated to do, also what you’ve been through is part of the job so you better get used to it

that nigga should have been born a chad its his fault for not being chad and getting a hot trad wife with lots of mogger children to surround him in his death

that nigga should have been born a chad its his fault for not being chad and getting a hot trad wife with lots of mogger children to surround him in his death
His son arrived immediately, but for the most part the old man lived alone and a depressed life.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
She is dead brodie
damn at least he is with her now in heaven. I hope I can have a wife all i wanna do is be 60 years old with my wife, knowing she is washed up she wont cheat on me she just has me and do romantic stuff like pick flowers for her, go on cute walks and hold her arm while we walk.
And hope i get taken before her because i dont wanna live without her anyways imma kill myself at 28 if i dont got a wife

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Low-T cuck stop fucking crying, his retarded oldcel ass deserved it, fuck off.

Real men can cry brodie, iwas strong in the moment and did what had to be done. But couldn't help it but feel sad when I came home

nah he is an empathetic human being. its good to be like that

Real men can cry brodie, iwas strong in the moment and did what had to be done. But couldn't help it but feel sad when I came home
That's cucked asf, real men don't cry they do steroids and fuck whores

That's cucked asf, real men don't cry they do steroids and fuck whores
Empathy is for cucks.
31878674767facbfa1b7f8f288762ee1

keep coping, this is what a real man looks like who isnt too insecure to cry

its normal

i even fucking cried when joesthetics died last week in front of my gf. all it took was some estrogen rise from finasteride and some sad music playing in the background and i cried like a girl

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You did not feel sad for him you thought about that It can happen to you to if you die of old Age. Dying in Battle mogs

You did not feel sad for him you thought about that It can happen to you to if you die of old Age. Dying in Battle mogs
I wish that was it, but when I thought about how scared he must've been all alone it fucking hit me like a truck

• Hmm...
I wish that was it, but when I thought about how scared he must've been all alone it fucking hit me like a truck
You couldn't feel his pain. I've had near death experiences so i know how It feels like, i Just don't want to be there anymore

You couldn't feel his pain. I've had near death experiences so i know how It feels like, i Just don't want to be there anymore
That's what he also wished for, not be revived if he was passing away, cuz the pain was too much. Now he gets to finally rest

• +1