I am diagnosed by a psychiatrist with narcissistic personality disorder

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
But not the cool type, there are multiple types and I have the gay one, so called vulnerable narcissism and I think some Org users at least show signs.

It’s a real mental illness and that’s why i am recognized as 20% mentally retarded/disabled by the law.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, twojei, Clqs and 7 others
I have anarcissism. Non existent narcissism. Have no need for people to kiss my ass, i know im superior.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
i am too. 80 percent of my life if feel like an ultra abused dog and need others, the other 20 percent i get megalomania and think everyone else is absolute shit. My life is hell btw. Also vulnerable narcissism is the only real type, "overt" narcs are mostly just asshole or have aspd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar, The Grinch and 1 other person
Strange I would never have guessed it

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and romanstock
I'm not a narcissist, I actually am a god.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Moggkrates and The Grinch
i am too. 80 percent of my life if feel like an ultra abused dog and need others, the other 20 percent i get megalomania and think everyone else is absolute shit. My life is hell btw. Also vulnerable narcissism is the only real type, "overt" narcs are mostly just asshole or have aspd
Being humble and not take yourself too seriously is the key to a happy life, but if you have this diagnose forget about having a happy life, you probably never feel satisfied no matter what you have, because you compare yourself to someone who has it better than you which makes you feel like shit, because you feel jealous of them and it makes you crazy inside

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Moggkrates
Being humble and not take yourself too seriously is the key to a happy life, but if you have this diagnose forget about having a happy life, you probably never feel satisfied no matter what you have, because you compare yourself to someone who has it better than you which makes you feel like shit, because you feel jealous of them and it makes you crazy inside
yeah i hope i find ways to cope. what also works is isolating myself, so i dont see the achievements of others. And i tell myself maybe whoever i envy may get a stroke tomorrow and i dont haha

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and The Grinch
yeah i hope i find ways to cope. what also works is isolating myself, so i dont see the achievements of others. And i tell myself maybe whoever i envy may get a stroke tomorrow and i dont haha
I isolate myself a lot as well, because whenever I am around people I play a role to appear cool and charismatic which is exhausting, because that’s not who I am deep down. I need some days to recover before I meet my friends again. I sit alone at home, lonely and sad and then on the weekend I meet friends and act like the most happy and successful person just so they think of me as a cool person and it works, they actually believe my mask because after years of lying and deceiving I became a very good actor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jattlife, Moggkrates and Darkeningstar
thats the exact same pattern i follow my whole life. its really tiresome and the only way it could be stopped were drugs, that mess up my life even more. I feel like i dont even live my own live, like everything i do is to either avoid shame or impress someone. Need to definetely be more authentic and do things i enjoy. I dont even know which of my hobbies i really love and which i just mentally masturbated to because it made me feel smart or special :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Darkeningstar
thats the exact same pattern i follow my whole life. its really tiresome and the only way it could be stopped were drugs, that mess up my life even more. I feel like i dont even live my own live, like everything i do is to either avoid shame or impress someone. Need to definetely be more authentic and do things i enjoy. I dont even know which of my hobbies i really love and which i just mentally masturbated to because it made me feel smart or special :forcedsmile:
LMAOO we are literally living the same life :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
I isolate myself a lot as well, because whenever I am around people I play a role to appear cool and charismatic which is exhausting, because that’s not who I am deep down. I need some days to recover before I meet my friends again. I sit alone at home, lonely and sad and then on the weekend I meet friends and act like the most happy and successful person just so they think of me as a cool person and it works, they actually believe my mask because after years of lying and deceiving I became a very good actor
It's not just your problem. For example I also need to mask, often. Although when possible I do it little. Masking "rewards" even if the reasons for doing it are different. On this forum it's another story, here you could take it off more easily, consider doing so.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and The Grinch
I dont even know which of my hobbies i really love and which i just mentally masturbated to because it made me feel smart or special
I like cycling at night while listening to music with headphones and thinking about whatever I want to think about. Try it out, it’s very addicting and helps you stay sober too

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and jattlife
if she saw your posts here she would have got you for autism

• JFL
Reactions: jattlife
I like cycling at night while listening to music with headphones and thinking about whatever I want to think about. Try it out, it’s very addicting and helps you stay sober too
cycling is legit like taking drugs ngl. jfl at getting diagnosed with a PD tho

You have an account on looksmax.org, that’s worse than having a PD tho
mirin delusion. the persona is a reflection of the soul of a person so officially having a "disordered" personality basically means its completely over jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
officially having a "disordered" personality basically means its completely over jfl
I care about women’s opinion, not about the opinion of some random incel, so… :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • JFL
do you get any benefits like neetbux or somethin

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
But not the cool type, there are multiple types and I have the gay one, so called vulnerable narcissism and I think some Org users at least show signs.

It’s a real mental illness and that’s why i am recognized as 20% mentally retarded/disabled by the law.

I already knew that and probably told you first

How did you get yourself diagnosed bro?

Isn't everyone narcy nowadays?

that sounds nice, even better than walking bc ur fast and can get around more. literature, music and gaming are my prefered copes. When reading i feel more human and less like an empty robotic shell

wow i'm not suprised

mirin delusion. the persona is a reflection of the soul of a person so officially having a "disordered" personality basically means its completely over jfl
persona, reflection, soul. 10 dollars words mixed with 10yo cringe psl lingo. something, the world has never seen before

that sounds nice, even better than walking bc ur fast and can get around more. literature, music and gaming are my prefered copes. When reading i feel more human and less like an empty robotic shell
"You" often have the problem of underestimating your own emotions, it's a bit of a problem, I for one can't relate to you easily because I'm bothered by the manipulation that is prerogative in these cases