I am done with Marijuana [CONCLUSIONS ON WEED]

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Perhaps not permanently, but weed has fulfilled its purpose for me and I completely understand the drug now. Nothing new under the sun.

I had been smoking weed every day for the last 6 months and I feel absolutely no need to smoke it anymore.

I like weed, though I wasn't using it to 'get high' for no reason, I was using it for meditative and spiritual purposes.

What I found:
- High THC weed is a very different experience to low THC
- High THC when smoked really really fast is a completely different experience to smoking it slow. High potency THC all at once shifts you into a very very weird reality.

The first couple of times was very difficult to control because it made me very anxious. It was unexpected and I felt as if my soul had decoupled from my physical body. Was very frightening the first couple of times.

But I stuck through it to carry out the experiment and found I can now control this new reality I move into. I feel as if my soul is floating above my physical body and whilst I've been in this state, I've managed to make physical reality weird too.

My irl friends started to notice that whenever I would rip bongs like a madman and went into a meditative trance, tonnes of weird coincidences would start happening and we would encounter really strange people. My friends have been doing it too and it makes going out a clusterfuck. Tonnes of weird as fuck guys appearing and shit with like pink mohawks and ppl in 1930s suits and shit. One of my mates is really freaked out by it and gets super fidgety and anxious because he doesnt know whats gonna happen when we all start going into a waking trance.

Though one of my friends seemed to get freaked out yesterday because we encountered knee-high people walking around and disappearing.

They mostly like when that happens though except one guy. I don't want to continue it because I don't know what else I might start dragging through if I get complacent. Plus its given me a horrible cough which is a big reason I'm stopping. Bad vibes if we all start opening portals to different dimensions.

Idk what bum ass weed most niggas in the USA are smoking but the shit I get is really fucking insane. It's probably laced with LSD no doubt, I've had normal weed before and none of us have encountered anything like the shit that happens now.

Whatever the case. I'm done with weed. Great drug, wouldn't ruin my life over it.

• +1
Reactions: Jenik, enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
I've done edibles and hit carts before and I just don't see the point in being high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Also funny how a lot of black people (in certain areas) are good at smoking very good at rolling blunts and smoking weed but not good at working

Everyone comes to this conclusion eventually who’s a regular weed smoker.

If I had to guess, id say it plays out exactly how you described.

You have a good run getting high until you smoke something laced, then it changes everything and your overall opinion on smoking in the future.

Probably best to quit anyway

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
I've done edibles and hit carts before and I just don't see the point in being high
Nah I totally get the appeal 100%. Its a fantastic feeling (at least for me).

Really? I guess everyone responds differently then
Oh well dude, initially when I first smoked weed I would get super fucking anxious and it felt like my heart was gonna beat itself into an explosion.

But over time I become more accustomed to the transitional feeling of going from sober - fried. After that I was focussed on figuring out what the fuck was going on when I started decoupling from physical reality. That was arguably more terrifying to begin with but once again, I mastered it.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Oh well dude, initially when I first smoked weed I would get super fucking anxious and it felt like my heart was gonna beat itself into an explosion.

But over time I become more accustomed to the transitional feeling of going from sober - fried. After that I was focussed on figuring out what the fuck was going on when I started decoupling from physical reality. That was arguably more terrifying to begin with but once again, I mastered it.
You just gotta learn how to control your mind, be the master of your mind

You just gotta learn how to control your mind, be the master of your mind
Yeah that was the conclusion I came to. The mind body and soul are all connected in a trinity. The mind is the bridge between your physical clay and your soul.

In the beginning, the psychoactive effects were destabilizing the bridge between my body and soul which is why it was a proper freakout moment. But over the 6 months I learned to stop the disturbances and have a really interesting experience inside my mind.

Speaking of, I've always been able to clearly visualise things in my minds eye, but whenever I smoke a massive amount of THC it's as if my visual thoughts can be captured like the flash of a camera for a millisecond and I can physically see my imagination. Unbelievable.

What I found:
- High THC weed is a very different experience to low THC
- High THC when smoked really really fast is a completely different experience to smoking it slow. High potency THC all at once shifts you into a very very weird reality.
I had a similar experience, low THC just makes me lethargic, sleepy and slightly euphoric. High THC makes me go full schizo when smoked very fast

For some reason weed has weirdly different effects on different people. I'm not a pot smoker myself but I've known plenty who are/were. Most of them enjoyed it, but those types also lost a lot of ambition at the same time. Then there's those who have an entirely different expirience from it. Those people tend to expirience intense anxiety and confusion from it.