I am [F 37] the worst person. I had sex during my late husband's funeral.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
This happened two and half years ago. My husband passed away from a cardiac arrest. During viewing at my home I had to use to use the washroom. The rooms were full with our friends and family so I decided to use the one at outside. This friend of my husband with whom I was sexual with, with my husband's permission saw me walking out and followed me.

The toilet was situated bit afar from the main building so no one was around. I saw him when I stepped inside and he too stepped in. I still don't know why I did what I did. Maybe to forget the grief for some moment, maybe to numb myself, to divert my mind to something else or maybe because I just a bad person.

He put his arm around me and that's what I wanted. "Do me", I mumbled. He pinned me against the wall and lifted my skirt up and slipped my panties to a side and entered me. He grabbed me by my ass cheeks as he pumped me hard. It was building inside me.

I asked him to stop and had him sit over the toilet seat and started to ride him. That's when he offered his condolences and I could no longer hold it and broke down crying. What a mess I was? I wept over his shoulder upon the demise of my loved one and at the same time I rode my loved one's best friend with every ounce of energy that was left in me.

He did his best to console me. He finished and filled me up. I adjusted my panties and then my skirt and never bothered to clean up. I wiped my tears off and kissed him and said a thank you. Then I walked back to my dearest, sat in front of him with another man's cum still inside me. And so was the case during the whole ceremony.

I am still active with this friend and I am not dating anyone romantically. He have introduced me to other friends as well, for sex, though he is still my main guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, truthhurts, beefliverontop and 4 others
@BearBoy Thoughts? Oh wait, nigga- your banned ! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::what::what::what::sleep::sleep::hnghn:

I would wake up from the dead, and I would hunt her down. I would kill her entire bloodline, and the man? I would kill his family, and him.
I will first tie her down. Torture every single family member in her blood line right infront of her. I will sexually assault them, rape, torture. Everything in the book. And then I would eat them alive… right infront of her eyes… their organs? I will feed it to my dog…

The man? Same thing. When all of their family dies. I will murder them… and when they die….
I will take their soul… and trap it in the depths of hell….

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, Clqs, Zenis and 2 others
So during this whole thing....was @Jason Voorhees captured by Haitian cannibals??