I am fascinated by Japanese Culture

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Japan truly feels like an entirely different world. The futuristic allure of shinkansen zipping across the landscape, vending machines dispensing anything from drinks to fresh yakitori, the bustling streets of Tokyo in neon lights, and the love for anime and manga—it's a country where cutting-edge technology and pop culture merge seamlessly. The fast-paced, work-driven lifestyle in cities like Tokyo contrasting sharply with the serene countryside, where you can find samurai traditions, people wearing kimono, and the delicate artistry of traditional Japanese cuisine like sushi and tempura.

From the hustle and bustle of Shibuya Crossing to the temples in Kyoto, Japan embodies a perfect blend of modernity and tradition. The hustler work culture, the efficiency of the public transport system, and the respect ingrained in all their societal norms all make Japan stand out. Imo, Japan mogs other East Asian countries in nearly every aspect, be it technology, culture, or quality of life. I can only hope to experience it in person someday. soaking in the vibrant otaku culture, exploring the majestic torii gates, and savoring authentic ramen in a small, hidden alley shop.

@HeightPilledum @shabby890 @aspiringexcel @gooner23 @lordgandy2000

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bars, gooner23 and 8 others
Very nice people from experience

Much better than Koreans or the Chinese

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Bomber517, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
They're very racist, doubt they'd think the same of you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bars, aspiringexcel and 7 others
Japan mogs

Countries in the global north just do better

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Jason Voorhees
true but they're racist so they won't let you experience it

rightfully so tbh i wouldnt want some random foreigner to fuck up my country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Bars, romanstock and 3 others
Im uncle for 3 half half japense middle easter :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
true but they're racist so they won't let you experience it

rightfully so tbh i wouldnt want some random foreigner to fuck up my country
I've heard Japanese are welcoming towards foreigners and their guests tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Dominicoon and uksucks
nah nigga they're racist as fuck havent you seen them holding their noses everytime they're near a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Bars, Dominicoon and 2 others
@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I read about a Korean guy who spoke Japanese and at restaurants people next to him would talk shit about him thinking he didn't know what they were saying

• JFL
@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Dominicoon
No you’re thinking of Koreans and Chinese, Japanese are very reserved and the most friendly out of any country in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, nope, Bomber517 and 2 others
The state of the forum tbh..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, counterintuitive, Shahnameh and 5 others
Stereotypically bad culture when it comes to work, intense wageslaving and obeying your bosses, forced to demonstrate loyalty. Appearance of working hard can be more important than getting results, working longer hours but basically wasting your time in office so shitty work-life balance, coping with that by alcohol and games/anime. Very high number of lonely and virgin men, women are lonely too due to high standards and expectations and considering men of their own ethnicity ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Jason Voorhees
Japan truly feels like an entirely different world. The futuristic allure of shinkansen zipping across the landscape, vending machines dispensing anything from drinks to fresh yakitori, the bustling streets of Tokyo in neon lights, and the love for anime and manga—it's a country where cutting-edge technology and pop culture merge seamlessly. The fast-paced, work-driven lifestyle in cities like Tokyo contrasting sharply with the serene countryside, where you can find samurai traditions, people wearing kimono, and the delicate artistry of traditional Japanese cuisine like sushi and tempura.

From the hustle and bustle of Shibuya Crossing to the temples in Kyoto, Japan embodies a perfect blend of modernity and tradition. The hustler work culture, the efficiency of the public transport system, and the respect ingrained in all their societal norms all make Japan stand out. Imo, Japan mogs other East Asian countries in nearly every aspect, be it technology, culture, or quality of life. I can only hope to experience it in person someday. soaking in the vibrant otaku culture, exploring the majestic torii gates, and savoring authentic ramen in a small, hidden alley shop.

View attachment 3246280View attachment 3246281View attachment 3246282View attachment 3246283View attachment 3246284View attachment 3246285
Pewdiepie’s heaven

• +1
I LOOVE JAPAN!! :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Mr.Proper, Robert_ and 1 other person

View attachment 3246280View attachment 3246281View attachment 3246282View attachment 3246283View attachment 3246284View attachment 3246285
Tokyo = time travel to 1989

• +1
  • +1

• +1
Chatgpt wrote it

• +1
No you’re thinking of Koreans and Chinese, Japanese are very reserved and the most friendly out of any country in Asia.
East Asians are very racist, but Japs are the most tolerant out of all.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Dominicoon
Very nice people from experience

Much better than Koreans or the Chinese
Tales:lul:

Im a gookologist who supports all NEAs but gooks are my favourite, chinks second and japs last
Japan mogs

Countries in the global north just do better
Water

• +1
Reactions: ProBono, Jason Voorhees and n9wiff
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
Me too that's why I live in Kobe :owo:

• +1
Tales:lul:

Im a gookologist who supports all NEAs but gooks are my favourite, chinks second and japs last

Water
Cope Japanese culture mogs koreans to Sui

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
pissboxing in a small japanese studio do sound ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I might study there in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back