I am finally getting likes from MENA women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I paid £30 for 10x 1hr boosts. I've used about five so far all in MENA countries.

Stats
I got 350-400 views and ~50 likes. Approx 1 like in 8 views. If I got this stat in the UK that would be legit chadlite SMV but in countries in MENA region it's probably just above average. Despite the fact I'm manlet and curry. If I larped MENA and height I'm sure I'd do 2x better.

Matches
Out of the 50ish likes. I've matched back with perhaps 12. Quality is average/above average. The top 5-10% of women ignore me :feelswhy: but it's fine I'm not chadpreet after all. Most women who like are between ages 22-26 lifefeul because in the UK it's 28-32 lmao. Average girl I matched back with probably looks like this

Some better looking but always ignore. They cannot talk for shit. Out of the 12 only 2 are replying and it's half-assed, takes over hours. My word count if on average essay-like, while they just respond 'hahha yes'. They ask no questions only give one word responses.

@mrriceguyreturn you were right. Likes mean fuck all. I will geofraud to Kazakhstan and try a boost there. As long as they speak English all good.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Stop sending essays bhai

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tell her if she is north African, send taboun dyalek or some similar shit depends if she is Moroccan or Algerian. She will fall in love with you instantly and will want to marry you

One essay like message is fine but if she’s texting dry don’t send another essay text because it’s over
I know it's pathetic. Actually I would unmatch girls who didn't respond after 24-48 hours. However these girls In waiting days and even send follow-up texts (which they leave on read).

I'm genuinely an abused dog. I'm so pathetic :feelswhy:

Tell her if she is north African, send taboun dyalek or some similar shit depends if she is Moroccan or Algerian. She will fall in love with you instantly and will want to marry you
What is this? Yes most are nafri. But I'm gonna give up on them because they can't communicate for shit.

I know it's pathetic. Actually I would unmatch girls who didn't respond after 24-48 hours. However these girls In waiting days and even send follow-up texts (which they leave on read).

I'm genuinely an abused dog. I'm so pathetic :feelswhy:

What is this? Yes most are nafri. But I'm gonna give up on them because they can't communicate for shit.
it's a very known pickup line that most Nafri women love to hear

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater