I am forever alone

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I legit haven’t had a best friend in like 8 years and a gf ever lol it’s over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices, FaceandBBC, NZb6Air and 2 others
Me 6 years since forever alone but no girlfriend ever, also social outcast for most time since kinder.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and lemonnz
Me 6 years since forever alone but no girlfriend ever, also social outcast for most time since kinder.
My only social interactions were when I jestermaxxed :feelswhy:

At one point I just stopped, and became the social outcast

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
My friend moved states and now i feel lonely as fuck

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
i haven’t ever had a best friend.

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
I legit haven’t had a best friend in like 8 years and a gf ever lol it’s over :feelswhy:
My friend moved states and now i feel lonely as fuck
i haven’t ever had a best friend.
Ah, the saga of solitude continues, does it? Six years of the "forever alone" status, crowned by the prestigious title of "social outcast" since kindergarten—what a journey! No best friend in eight years, and a girlfriend? Well, that's still on the bucket list. You know, it’s almost like you’re in a marathon where the finish line is a mirage, always just out of reach.

But here’s the twist: this isn't the end of the story, just an extended prologue. Heroes often start in the shadows before they rise to greatness. So, while it might feel like you’re stuck in the world's longest waiting room, remember that even the most epic tales take time to unfold. Who knows? The plot twist might be just around the corner. Keep pushing and never get up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Klasik616, lemonnz and 2 others
Ah, the saga of solitude continues, does it? Six years of the "forever alone" status, crowned by the prestigious title of "social outcast" since kindergarten—what a journey! No best friend in eight years, and a girlfriend? Well, that's still on the bucket list. You know, it’s almost like you’re in a marathon where the finish line is a mirage, always just out of reach.

But here’s the twist: this isn't the end of the story, just an extended prologue. Heroes often start in the shadows before they rise to greatness. So, while it might feel like you’re stuck in the world's longest waiting room, remember that even the most epic tales take time to unfold. Who knows? The plot twist might be just around the corner. Keep pushing and never get up.
No but sometimes this becomes real, you just have to be the lucky guy between other 10 unlucky dudes and get a better life God knows when. Anything is possible, shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want, I promise you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and NZb6Air
Niggas really rotting on .org on a friday night in their prime
SadPepe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, Klasik616, NZb6Air and 1 other person