I am going on accutane I give up on my subhuman skin

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Tret helped a little but its still so awful I keep considering suicide so any side effect no longer matters anyways acne makes me a 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and Deleted member 27452
what did u try before deciding to hop on accutane

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 11126
Use makeup

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 11126
what did u try before deciding to hop on accutane
Had acne since I was 14 benzl peroxide retionol tret etc. It got better for a while but this year is really bad

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and Deleted member 27452
Had acne since I was 14 benzl peroxide retionol tret etc. It got better for a while but this year is really bad
u ever tried an elimination diet? sounds like a meme but cutting out milk and other things is legit for acne. im not fear mongering, accutane does solve acne but some ppl experience very negative side effects like @Jacob Hate

U probably have High T and dht genetically. Causes a lot of acne and oily skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
U probably have High T and dht genetically. Causes a lot of acne and oily skin
My hair is very oily all the time idk how to stop it and my hair looks oily all the time as well

My hair is very oily all the time idk how to stop it and my hair looks oily all the time as well
monitor your hairline bro you might recede in a few years. Also check ur T levels asap.

monitor your hairline bro you might recede in a few years. Also check ur T levels asap.
Its funny you mention my T levels suck last time I tested. My sisters also have greasy hair I think its genetic (and acne) although mine is much worse

Its funny you mention my T levels suck last time I tested. My sisters also have greasy hair I think its genetic (and acne) although mine is much worse
Low T can also cause acne. Moderation is the key.

Have you tried changing your diet and cutting out any foods that might contribute to acne?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Have you tried changing your diet and cutting out any foods that might contribute to acne?
What sorta foods cause acne i mean I have monster everyday but I think besides that my diet is alr

What sorta foods cause acne i mean I have monster everyday but I think besides that my diet is alr
Cut out all sugar and try to eat low glycemic foods before getting accutane. That shit gives side effects for life, even after using it. I noticed improvement when I fixed my gut health (read into it) and lessened insulin spikes.

Oh and yeah that monster energy causes both gut issues and insulin spikes, you really want to fuck up your looks with acne or your health with accutane by keeping that cheap dopamine booster aka Monster energy? red rid of that shit already

Sugar, Gluten, Fried foods, any food that can trigger an inflammatory response can contribute to acne.

It depends on what foods you can tolerate but generally speaking you want to avoid excess carbs/sugar.

Also eating enough protein and fat and getting enough Vitamin C + other vitamins and minerals that are important for collagen production.

Though it would also be a good idea to figure out the root cause of your excess sebum production so you can tackle the issue directly

acne is usually hormonal imbalance (too much/ too little of t) but diet is a factor too, if you can try to replace all your drinks with water before going for the nuclear option of accutane

accutane made me go from a norwood 1.5 to a 2 and i stopped taking it because of it, i only took it for a month. gl