I am going redpill...

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
muh its copee...

fuck off nigger, I am tired of rotting, atleast these fuckers we call "copers" are doing something and getting shit done.

plan for the next 90 days:
1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
4- motivate my brocels (still not reading your shitty long ass essays)
5- journal everyday
6- eat right and not miss my calorie goal
7- take all my supplements

I hate redpillers with a passion but will live like one and maybe that will save me from the LDAR cycle I've been living in since day 0

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, BigJimsWornOutTires, wsada and 11 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
Don’t forgot mewing bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, raumDEuter, deadstock and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, IBlameEveryoneElse, gookcelriceR and 2 others
muh its copee...

fuck off nigger, I am tired of rotting, atleast these fuckers we call "copers" are doing something and getting shit done.

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

I hate redpillers with a passion but will live like one and maybe that will save me from the LDAR cycle I've been living in since day 0
Cope harder DNRcel. Jfl

muh its copee...

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

No fap doesn't do shit lol. Are you unironically watching hamza or something?? Go to cuckdit i mean reddit with that shit nigga.

No fap doesn't do shit lol. Are you unironically watching hamza or something?? Go to cuckdit i mean reddit with that shit nigga.
listen man I would argue back usually but you're a gray so sorryyyy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, SEAmaxxer and Stuttercel
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine
Nigga you are low iq anyways i wouldn't want to argue with u anyway.
dnrd man. grAY word limit is at 2 words, if you exceed that then not reading honestly. enjoy life

• +1
Read everything

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
dnrd man. grAY word limit is at 2 words, if you exceed that then not reading honestly. enjoy life
Nice ragebait lol. Life's too short to be arguing on .org sorry for the trouble brocel

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and gookcelriceR
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, gookcelriceR and Stuttercel
muh its copee...

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

All that is good for your personal life. It just won't help u get any foids.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and DNRDniggerking
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, Swarthy Knight and gookcelriceR
Also don’t do drugs or drink

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and DNRDniggerking
  • +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer and AspiringMogger
All that is good for your personal life. It just won't help u get any foids.
yeah I know. fuck foids anyway
Foids suck, nothing interesting about them. I'd rather just hang out with my pals and actually feel like I'm enjoying someone's personality and care for the things they have to say instead of wanting to reproduce

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and Swarthy Knight
You can follow any pill you want to but the world is still the same :blackpill:

• So Sad
Ugly/ regular looking redpillers aint getting anything done. Just self improvement masturbation with 0 results and just wasting their youth.

Reminder that the vast majority of people are faking success and have miserable lives.It is NT to larp as doing well in life, while the stats show that average people can barely afford 2 children, if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Ugly/ regular looking redpillers aint getting anything done. Just self improvement masturbation with 0 results and just wasting their youth.

Reminder that the vast majority of people are faking success and have miserable lives.It is NT to larp as doing well in life, while the stats show that average people can barely afford 2 children, if at all.
you wouldn't call LDAR wasting your youth?

• +1
muh its copee...

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

8-cold showers
9-Mewing
10-helping the bullied kid
11-unlock inner light

• JFL
you wouldn't call LDAR wasting your youth?
Not if life has nothing to offer you anyway. You cannot waste your youth if you have no access to experiences exclusive to it. Obviously looksmaxx and hustle if you have the potential to have fun with foids, but I see the majority of redpillers hustle for roastie leftovers in the end, while still trading their time for money due to still being wageslaves. The life of a neet/ LDARer is the same in my eyes as that of someone that is "trying". Unwanted by foids and a poor slave.

Not if life has nothing to offer you anyway. You cannot waste your youth if you have no access to experiences exclusive to it. Obviously looksmaxx and hustle if you have the potential to have fun with foids, but I see the majority of redpillers hustle for roastie leftovers in the end, while still trading their time for money due to still being wageslaves. The life of a neet/ LDARer is the same in my eyes as that of someone that is "trying". Unwanted by foids and a poor slave.
life is not all about foids man. an incel can get live well and make good income if he learns the appropriate skills, this isn't 4469BC where subhumans get lynched

life is not all about foids man. an incel can get live well and make good income if he learns the appropriate skills, this isn't 4469BC where subhumans get lynched
Making money is impossible:

Life is miserable and depressing without foids and money. A regular slave will never make enough money. No skill and no income will ever be good enough. You will practically have the same standard as someone that is a NEET/ LDARer. But this is just my opinion.

• +1
Pov: You said to an obese incel basement dweller you want to get your life in order:

• JFL
i follow a good redpiller that doesnt ignore lookism.
he says the product of your face, height, status and game makes up your value as a male
so if you're fucked up in face or height, you will obviously not be as high value as someone who is not, but he doesnt tell you to kill yourself, just improve the ones you can (face and height is included in this thanks to surgerymaxxing) and be the best you can with the possiblities you have

• +1
Making money is impossible:

Life is miserable and depressing without foids and money. A regular slave will never make enough money. No skill and no income will ever be good enough. You will practically have the same standard as someone that is a NEET/ LDARer. But this is just my opinion.
your opinion is right. every blackpiller thinks of this on a daily basis subconsciously, which is a reason why we all mostly just rot and give up. yet there are still stuff in life that I havent tried and are completely within reach, there is also gotta be some untapped potential I have in whatever, too early to give up

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: glaruz
i follow a good redpiller that doesnt ignore lookism.
he says the product of your face, height, status and game makes up your value as a male
so if you're fucked up in face or height, you will obviously not be as high value as someone who is not, but he doesnt tell you to kill yourself, just improve the ones you can (face and height is included in this thanks to surgerymaxxing) and be the best you can with the possiblities you have
this is it. I can't ignore lookism even if I try, I just know too much to simply ignore the blackpill and simply believe in some other cope, yet I wanna do something and improve upon what I have

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Wathever makes you happy, none ways will works anyways, so if I had to choose between beign ugly and rotting or beign ugly and having a good lifestyle Is obvious that the second options Is just better.

• +1
muh its copee...

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

Cool pookie :owo:

• +1
muh its copee...

1- no fap
2- gymcelling
3- study everyday
5- journal everyday

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• +1