I am going to africamaxx on tinder

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold
Since I have had zero matches on yubo as a ricecel here in northern california, I am going to use my android phone to my advantage. I am going to use Fake GPS to change my location to africa. I heard that africamaxxing is good for ricecels. I am going to test my luck with pygmies as well. Wish me luck,guys.

Edit: Unfortunately I ran into technical problems while using yubo, so I am using tinder instead.

@TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Gengar and Chadelite
What are you gonna do?
Talk to black bitches and then?
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
africans don't even have water let alone yubo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5349, Lux and 7 others
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6873
Since I have had zero matches on yubo as a ricecel here in northern california, I am going to use my android phone to my advantage. I am going to use Fake GPS to change my location to africa. I heard that africamaxxing is good for ricecels. I am going to test my luck with pygmies as well. Wish me luck,guys.

Edit: Unfortunately I ran into technical problems while using yubo, so I am using tinder instead.

@TRUE_CEL
based bro, now make sure those ebony hotties get YELLOWED.

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6873

@TRUE_CEL

I heard bad things about NorCal regarding Asians

Apparently it's full of white incel tier men with Asian gfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
How do I get gpstracker without getting 50 hackers and fbi watching me coom throuh my phone camera?

make sure you give your dates mom a goat as a sign of gratitude

At least try it with jamaica , guadeloupe or some dark latin american countries

Just get aids theory