I am going to ask out every girl in my college

K

Krezo

User not available
To be fair I have nothing to lose by this point. I'm already a loner with no friends. Surely at least one girl must be interested in me.

I will start on Monday.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Thats really stupid first it will crush your confidence and second social circel is the way to go if you want women if you arent atleast chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and FatmanO
You might receive harsh rejections. Rejection after rejection will impact your confidence and ability to confidently speak with foids in the future. Also do you mind posting what you look like. If you are Normie and below then you most likely won't get anything but awkward "no thanks's"

Good luck if you decide to go through with it, Varg.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, dogtown and 11gaijin
571BC8C2 1CC0 4C08 94B3 60A42A817CD2

@uninstall would be proud.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Insomniac and 11gaijin
Best way to get kicked out.

You might receive harsh rejections. Rejection after rejection will impact your confidence and ability to confidently speak with foids in the future. Also do you mind posting what you look like. If you are Normie and below then you most likely won't get anything but awkward "no thanks's"

Good luck if you decide to go through with it, Varg.
I'm beyond caring about rejections anymore, my self esteem is already as low as it can go. Also I posted a rate me thread last week so go there to see what I look like.
@uninstall would be proud.
I'm sort of inspired by him though I haven't checked on him in a while. Did he ever get a date in the end?

I'm sort of inspired by him though I haven't checked on him in a while. Did he ever get a date in the end?
Our nigga asked 1000 times and got rejected 1000 times. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

He died for our sins.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I'm beyond caring about rejections anymore, my self esteem is already as low as it can go. Also I posted a rate me thread last week so go there to see what I look like.

Oh damn you're actually good looking. It will probably work for you as long as you don't act too autistic.

This thread has motivated me to do the same.

Yes boys lets get laid at college fuk yeaah

After seeing what you look like I think you have a high chance of success. Just act natural and don't signal that you're nervous, actually you know what scratch that they would probably interpret nervousness as something cute if it was from you.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Your gl, there’s no way that you won’t find a girl

Oh fuck. Even after 1000? Did he rope?
Nah he’s still alive but he’s saying that he will quit .is so he’s dead to us. :feelsbadman:

:f:

lol

• +1
Reactions: badromance
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
Incels again

If ur gl u have girls jumping on yo dick, you can’t get anywhere if you don’t have any social circle like op (no offence bro, I think you can do good but don’t act like a autist) incels thing if ur GL that girls come to you which is not true, unless ur some MM tier shit.

this guy is chadlite at least he'll probably succeed within the first 5 or some tshit

Start working door-to-door sales first bro. Cold approaching is literally nothing special just second nature after a day of working, helps tremendously srs i guarantee bro

Okay boys, I was thinking of saying something like this.

'Hey there, [insert a compliment] I actually think you're good looking and I was wondering if you want to do something with me this weekend?'

Is this too autistic? Should I talk to the girl about something unrelated first and then ask her?

Go for "hey, would you like to go out?"

Cold approaching isn't really the best way to go. Rumors will spread quick about you doing this and you will quickly be branded as creepy. No girl at your college wouldn't want to associate with you after that fact.
I'l try anyway. I don't care about anything anymore

I heard success rates increase of you use the line “you look sympathetic”

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Some dude who approached a 1000 females and got rejected. Literally 1000.
:( I only chase women that are intrested in me really, atleast a few percent. My sucess rate is good tho as there arent many guys in school tho

Okay boys, I was thinking of saying something like this.

'Hey there, [insert a compliment] I actually think you're good looking and I was wondering if you want to do something with me this weekend?'

Is this too autistic? Should I talk to the girl about something unrelated first and then ask her?
Yes that is too weird. Just begin talking about something in the area you two are in, make her laugh and shit, then ask "hey could I have your number maybe we could talk more"

I'm sorry man but this won't work. Looksmax before even trying to approach. You want to maximize your potential of a girl actually saying yes and not nervously giving you a number with no real interest. I've been down this road bro.

Well I only managed to ask 1 girl and it went as expected.

Girl 1
Race: white
Eye colour: blue
Rating : 6/10 PSL - Slightly above average but nothing too special.

Me: Hiya! How are you doing?
Girl: Oh, I'm alright. How are you?
Me: I'm very good. So are you free to go out with me this weekend? [My heart is racing at this point I was so nervous]
Girl: Errh, I actually have a boyfriend but we can be friends if that's what you're after.
Me: Oh, okay, have a nice day.

Lol I should've asked for her name first.

I'll ask some more girls tomorrow.

Oh fuck. Even after 1000? Did he rope?
He approached a thousand chicks, but didn't ask them all out. Didn't get any IOIs, got some fake numbers and some rejections though. 100% failure rate for that damn genetic failure.

Well I only managed to ask 1 girl and it went as expected.

Girl 1
Race: white
Eye colour: blue
Rating : 6/10 PSL - Slightly above average but nothing too special.

Me: Hiya! How are you doing?
Girl: Oh, I'm alright. How are you?
Me: I'm very good. So are you free to go out with me this weekend? [My heart is racing at this point I was so nervous]
Girl: Errh, I actually have a boyfriend but we can be friends if that's what you're after.
Me: Oh, okay, have a nice day.

Lol I should've asked for her name first.

I'll ask some more girls tomorrow.

Fuark she invited you to her social circle and you rejected
AxsnDjD

Fuark she invited you to her social circle and you rejected View attachment 7748
Yeah I've just realised how much I fucked up. Fuuucck. She could've been my friend.
Guys I fucked up bad. I'm going to see if I can find her again tomorrow.

Yeah I've just realised how much I fucked up. Fuuucck. She could've been my friend.
Guys I fucked up bad. I'm going to see if I can find her again tomorrow.
ask her if u could smell her anal