I am going to die an incel

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
And I do not give a fuck. When I was young, one of the few things I looked forward to in life was meeting the love of my life. I did not want money or fame or lots of sex or drugs. I was content living in a shack in the woods if it meant I had someone who loved me.

When I discovered blackpill 5~ years ago, all of my inceldom made perfect sense. The world is cruel and lonely, I do not look at bums on the street and wonder where their oneitis is, nor do I see familys at the market and believe they are truly happy. That is the way the world is, I see tfw no gf and oneitis spam and I realize I am not alone- but at the end of the day I am one of the few who accepts the truth.

The blackpill is a part of my soul, I do not feel compulsively suicidal, but if I died tomorrow nothing would change.

I have spent the last 10 years a lonely, avoidant incel waiting for something to happen, but nothing is going to change as my short, meaningless life passes before my eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Spartacus1-, EckhartTollemaxx and 8 others
Height
Psl
Pheno

?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
read every word. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta
what's your height?

I just want a girl who will ldar with me and not do thot shit

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It will be alright man throw the rope away

hahaha same tbh tbh. xoxoxo man

Money maxx and cope with consumerism or rope no point in thinking about love after 24
I just want a girl who will ldar with me and not do thot shit
Why shes got much better options then u
And I do not give a fuck. When I was young, one of the few things I looked forward to in life was meeting the love of my life. I did not want money or fame or lots of sex or drugs. I was content living in a shack in the woods if it meant I had someone who loved me.

When I discovered blackpill 5~ years ago, all of my inceldom made perfect sense. The world is cruel and lonely, I do not look at bums on the street and wonder where their oneitis is, nor do I see familys at the market and believe they are truly happy. That is the way the world is, I see tfw no gf and oneitis spam and I realize I am not alone- but at the end of the day I am one of the few who accepts the truth.

The blackpill is a part of my soul, I do not feel compulsively suicidal, but if I died tomorrow nothing would change.

I have spent the last 10 years a lonely, avoidant incel waiting for something to happen, but nothing is going to change as my short, meaningless life passes before my eyes.
Also ur not a incel ur a emcel like most incels

Ascend in any way possible.

We can help you ascend to a looks level that you can pull up your dream. Just PM face pics and body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Butthurt Dweller
We can help you ascend to a looks level that you can pull up your dream. Just PM face pics and body
Also u need high iq max to money max so you have resources JFL

have you been looksmaxxing since your time on here?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2634, warpsociety and 1 other person
@Butthurt Dweller acts like he isn't butthurt but he is

I dont think so. @Butthurt Dweller speak up for urself
if he wanted to do something with it, he would do it long ago he himself wrote somewhere that he mogs most of the incels and is late 20. In his case, the problem is purely in his head. LDAr is easy

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No need to rope when there was nothing to begin with.

Just relax and enjoy the ride to oblivion inside your flesh-suit with a dick you can wank.

Bookmarked, will read later.

if he wanted to do something with it, he would do it long ago he himself wrote somewhere that he mogs most of the incels and is late 20. In his case, the problem is purely in his head. LDAr is easy
@Butthurt Dweller are u chadlite fakecel?

@Butthurt Dweller are u chadlite fakecel?
stop bumping this thread it was LARP, i have never been depressed in my entire life

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII