I am going to Greece next week (Incel Holiday)

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm going on holiday next week to a greek island..

I travel a lot on my own in the past but only to cities where being alone is normal.
It's going to be strange for me because it's a holiday place full of couples and families and i'll be there on my own..

I even tried to fraud my location on Tinder there... and i got 0 matches in 6 hours.. JFL. That's even worse than here.

I am going to take the Ferry to Santorini.. The instagram thotting capital of the planet. I will see many romantic couples

07ba7996a3c45f0cb1ab0220893065d6.jpg

My Croatia plans have gone down the toilet because of the UK gov quarantine stuff.. The airline canceled my flight.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Mouthbreath
this thread will be my incel holiday reporting thread.

you'll have a fascinating incite into an incel on holiday on his own.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 4645, BigBiceps and 3 others
I would book a few group tours/activities there. Everybody wants to make friends in these groups and its great to meet ppl who also travel alone (if you´re not total aspie).

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Ok I've given up on tinder. The area is full of Greek chads and German tourist chads all ripped to fuck with slayer hairlines. I stand 0 chance there .

In fact I have better chances in the UK on tinder. That's how bad it is

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Baldingman1998, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Send pics tbh

No holiday for your norwood

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Go to mykonos. Your depression with 10x after seeing the guys and girls there. Its hypergamy on steroids.

Go to mykonos. Your depression with 10x after seeing the guys and girls there. Its hypergamy on steroids.
No chance. I'm going to Crete and Santorini with a small stop in Athens before flying home

No chance. I'm going to Crete and Santorini with a small stop in Athens before flying home
Why dont you try a hairsystem? You have nothing to lose anyways. My friend ascended hard with a system, and has decent success with it.

Good luck and enjoy what you can

Sounds like fun tbh.

If anyone asks me why i'm alone, be it on the plane, next to the pool, in a restaurant or whatever i'll tell them the brutal honest truth.

"In this day and ages it's practically impossible to get a girlfriend if you're not a really really really good looking guy. I get 0 matches on tinder.. Here have a look at my phone.." *hand them my phone with the tinder app open*

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
I'm going on holiday next week to a greek island..

I travel a lot on my own in the past but only to cities where being alone is normal.
It's going to be strange for me because it's a holiday place full of couples and families and i'll be there on my own..

I even tried to fraud my location on Tinder there... and i got 0 matches in 6 hours.. JFL. That's even worse than here.

I am going to take the Ferry to Santorini.. The instagram thotting capital of the planet. I will see many romantic couples

07ba7996a3c45f0cb1ab0220893065d6.jpg

My Croatia plans have gone down the toilet because of the UK gov quarantine stuff.. The airline canceled my flight.
Can I come with you norwood bro?

IMG_7222-2-scaled.jpg

i'm going to book a table here and watch the sunset on my own..

going to be brutal tbh.. hope the food is good 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back