I am going to snap soon

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I've been stuck in this fucking house for months, my family argues everyday and going to school was the only way I could escape the yelling and fighting. It was awful at school but I still went. I've been thinking about how many girls treated me like shit, how I lost all my friends because I am not good looking/NT enough and they left for more popularity, I can't even look at myself in the mirror because I am a ugly subhuman. I can't stop thinking how people treated me like I was a freak because of how ugly i am, I don't talk much in public because of my stuttering problem which only got worse because of the abuse I got during childhood and how my overprotective parents really fucked with my head. I have also been hearing a lot of things more often, I heard screams this morning then weird whispering in my room at night. I also hate the fact that I have a stuttering problem, I could've avoided so many embarrassing things if I didn't fucking stutter, why was I born with stuttering and being ugly? I will never have a girl who will truly love me because I'm a stuttering retarded freak. Today I just laid on my room's floor for a few minutes to think about even more things. Nobody wanted to be my friend even as a kid, I was even alone as a kid. Girls laugh at me for how ugly I am. One time I left the house after not leaving the house for weeks to go to the movie theatre to go see a movie I really liked, and almost as soon as I walked in a bunch of college aged girls just looked at me and burst out laughing. I was about to rope after that. Stupid fucking cunts treat me like shit, all because I'm fucking ugly. My own mother even admitted to me how ugly I was as a child, she still favors my brother because he is better looking than me, she always made fun of me, her own fucking child. Why did I have to be born like this? I cannot even trust my own family, I cannot trust anybody now for how they treated me for being ugly. I am low IQ and a 5'7 manlet too, I am 16 years old and the truth already hit me. I don't wanna go more into depth about all my painful memories I got from women because I am ugly. I don't like to talk about it because it brings back painful memories. I didn't do anything to anybody, and I still got treated like shit because I'm ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
snapchat
dnrd

I lost all my friends too. I'm sorry your own family makes you feel like that OP.

PM me if you want to talk

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Growing up was painful since I was subhuman during development years, I feel your pain op especially of how friends abandon you for popular ones

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 5180
I've been stuck in this fucking house for months, my family argues everyday and going to school was the only way I could escape the yelling and fighting. It was awful at school but I still went. I've been thinking about how many girls treated me like shit, how I lost all my friends because I am not good looking/NT enough and they left for more popularity, I can't even look at myself in the mirror because I am a ugly subhuman. I can't stop thinking how people treated me like I was a freak because of how ugly i am, I don't talk much in public because of my stuttering problem which only got worse because of the abuse I got during childhood and how my overprotective parents really fucked with my head. I have also been hearing a lot of things more often, I heard screams this morning then weird whispering in my room at night. I also hate the fact that I have a stuttering problem, I could've avoided so many embarrassing things if I didn't fucking stutter, why was I born with stuttering and being ugly? I will never have a girl who will truly love me because I'm a stuttering retarded freak. Today I just laid on my room's floor for a few minutes to think about even more things. Nobody wanted to be my friend even as a kid, I was even alone as a kid. Girls laugh at me for how ugly I am. One time I left the house after not leaving the house for weeks to go to the movie theatre to go see a movie I really liked, and almost as soon as I walked in a bunch of college aged girls just looked at me and burst out laughing. I was about to rope after that. Stupid fucking cunts treat me like shit, all because I'm fucking ugly. My own mother even admitted to me how ugly I was as a child, she still favors my brother because he is better looking than me, she always made fun of me, her own fucking child. Why did I have to be born like this? I cannot even trust my own family, I cannot trust anybody now for how they treated me for being ugly. I am low IQ and a 5'7 manlet too, I am 16 years old and the truth already hit me. I don't wanna go into depth about all my painful memories I got from women because I am ugly. I don't like to talk about it because it brings back painful memories. I didn't do anything to anybody, and I still got treated like shit because I'm ugly.
Try To Stay postitive, get a hobby, You’re only 16.

Life is cruel OP. I remember getting made fun of multiple times in high school and middle school for being an aspie loner. They only friends I thought I had to started leaving me too. Revenge is all that is on my mind

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and chadpreetcel123
Yeah this quarantine kind of sucks.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3177