I am going to start selling breast milk

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
I had this idea the other day. I'm going to move to some poor af country and set up a business selling breast milk online. The women in the local area would be paid low local wages, and I would hope to capitalise on simps online. I would speculate a litre of breast milk could fetch quite the price

I would have to treat it at high temperatures to make it long life and thus able to be shipped and kept at room temperature and not go off

Perhaps in the next 2-3 years I'll start this business. I could even have seasonal varieties. Congolese milk half the year, and Cambodian milk the other half

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, wsada, Klasik616 and 4 others
i thought u were planning to kidnapp a foid and sell her breastmilk on the dark web(in gta or Minecraft) ofc

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and optimisticzoomer
i thought u were planning to kidnapp a foid and sell her breastmilk on the dark web(in gta or Minecraft) ofc
Why do that when I could set up an ethical business with far greater potential and expansion?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I had this idea the other day. I'm going to move to some poor af country and set up a business selling breast milk online. The women in the local area would be paid low local wages, and I would hope to capitalise on simps online. I would speculate a litre of breast milk could fetch quite the price

I would have to treat it at high temperatures to make it long life and thus able to be shipped and kept at room temperature and not go off

Perhaps in the next 2-3 years I'll start this business. I could even have seasonal varieties. Congolese milk half the year, and Cambodian milk the other half
You should lie and split it two ways like this, any European country or an Asian country. Weebs would love this idea and you'd get probably 2x the money

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You should lie and split it two ways like this, any European country or an Asian country. Weebs would love this idea and you'd get probably 2x the money
Fuark I just looked it up and it's not illegal, I was suspecting it might be. Giga lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: emo