I am gonna be a forum celebrity after I ascend

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Its a dream of mine to be one of the greats, like lasacrko, blackgymmax, clavicular, pneumo, orb, mrriceguy. I’ll post face and shit more n shit after I ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 5'7 zoomer and mrriceguyreturn
why do you mention normies like lasarcko, clavicular and mrriceguy ( no hate guys)?

if you are looking worse than iasarcko i mean just pack the luggage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, the BULL and 3 others
Why do you need to retard just live your life and slay if u ascend

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clqs, guilty, Zeta and 2 others
Normies? Tf u mean bruh. Mrriceguy sure but lasacrko and clavicular are chads and. This psl bone shit only partially translates to appeal. bc dozens of slayers ik irl would be rated mtn here but they got appeal

Its fine to be a celebrity on here, on a small niche community
Whats the point nigga why need the attention
Rather get a stacy gf or smth

Whats the point nigga why need the attention
Rather get a stacy gf or smth
Humans are community orientated. Most people irl cant discuss things im into bc theyre more NT. Unlike here. To the avg azerbaijani, mewing is just a meme. To us, it reminds us of inceldom and how society crumbled

Humans are community orientated. Most people irl cant discuss things im into bc theyre more NT. Unlike here. To the avg azerbaijani, mewing is just a meme. To us, it reminds us of inceldom and how society crumbled
Bros brain is beyond fried

• WTF
Reactions: Timmy
Normies? Tf u mean bruh. Mrriceguy sure but lasacrko and clavicular are chads and. This psl bone shit only partially translates to appeal. bc dozens of slayers ik irl would be rated mtn here but they got appeal
yeah majority of the slayers ik irl are htn and chadlites. you don’t need to be a psl god to slay