i am gonna cheat on my girlfriend

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i blocked like 40 girls for her once she sent me a pic of her and i said u made me hard and its noticeable and she said to pull ur hoodie down and previously she made advances that we werent gonna have any guy friends

but i caught her texting a guy i said who is it if she said like my classmate k idc but she was like he gives me life advice i told her block him she said no we're not picking a side here and that "love is built off trust not insecurity :forcedsmile:" also im not a cuck cuz i have all her socials + pw and she doesnt know

now im tryna get her friends on quick add and i will try slay them but at first say im from a diff country so they dont have a filter i hope i can make her depressed

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, N1666, Acion and 4 others
IMG 4219

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, qazw and Shkreliii
In4b gize, how to get gf bak??

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
bro something i dont understand from this thread is

>bro blocked 40 girls

also bro:

i dont understand

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, napleon, watah and 4 others
Istg you khaleejis act holy but this is how you really act. Oil money has corrupted you

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Ekul kos ummak ya haywaan
fuck palestine fuck yemen fuck iran

stop worshipping khaleejis u niggas think we arent able to sin like u
are u saying we are superior to u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger and BeneluxYemeni
fuck palestine fuck yemen fuck iran

stop worshipping khaleejis u niggas think we arent able to sin like u
are u saying we are superior to u?
What are you even talking about you low iq fuck, go put a dead fish into some Russian hooker you degenerate

What are you even talking about you low iq fuck, go out a dead fish into some Russian hooker you degenerate
why dont u do that retard, dont forget u live in belgium and i live in my own country

imagine trying to campaign for shariah in a country you dont even come from :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking jewnited States of Israel ass kisser

why dont u do that retard, dont forget u live in belgium and i live in my own country

imagine trying to campaign for shariah in a country you dont even come from :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I dont force my religion on others, have you ever opened the Quran by yourself or do you act like you are religious to mommy and daddy for their gov pocket money you spoiled man child

Fucking jewnited States of Israel ass kisser
lmao i love israel they are welcome to come to saudi arabia and UAE so long as they are peaceful and not barbarians like the palestinian

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, boss8055, N1666 and 1 other person
Ugly ass recessed chin i jaw mog you from Amsterdam to Dubai low T arranged cousin marriage fuck

Ugly ass recessed chin i jaw mog you from Amsterdam to Dubai low T arranged cousin marriage fuck
A black arab will never mog me, amsterdam to dubai hahahaha u cant even come to dubai

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
A black arab will never mog me, amsterdam to dubai hahahaha u cant even come to dubai

View attachment 3152068
Whatever bro, even though im northern yemeni and lighter skinned IDGAF you look exactly like someone who accepts getting subjugated by the enemy recessed chin and all

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Free Palestine

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Autismcel
i blocked like 40 girls for her once she sent me a pic of her and i said u made me hard and its noticeable and she said to pull ur hoodie down and previously she made advances that we werent gonna have any guy friends

but i caught her texting a guy i said who is it if she said like my classmate k idc but she was like he gives me life advice i told her block him she said no we're not picking a side here and that "love is built off trust not insecurity :forcedsmile:" also im not a cuck cuz i have all her socials + pw and she doesnt know

now im tryna get her friends on quick add and i will try slay them but at first say im from a diff country so they dont have a filter i hope i can make her depressed
Leak her nudes instead bhai

• +1
Reactions: Acion

Toxic ahh

actually bro i was thinking of it but i am scared she will commit suicide then i go prison and shit
Bullshit and say she was cheating on you and the dude she was “cheating” on you with leaked it 🤣

lmao i love israel they are welcome to come to saudi arabia and UAE so long as they are peaceful and not barbarians like the palestinian
Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and sportsmogger
bro something i dont understand from this thread is

>bro blocked 40 girls

also bro:
View attachment 3152012

i dont understand
He’s a ltn kerachi sewer rat
No way he has ever spoken to 40 girls in his life since crawling out off the kerachi sewers

Jfl at this subhuman forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, N1666, rooman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, N1666 and sportsmogger
u shitting on indians but look like one

سعودي

جداوي صح
if u are saudi then you should know our gov supports israel and so do the people, but because of the palestinain barbarians and arab on arab abuse we say otherwise

our government even made pact to defend israel from iran or some shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
if u are saudi then you should know our gov supports israel and so do the people, but because of the palestinain barbarians and arab on arab abuse we say otherwise
Kikes are literally not allowed to visit lol stop speaking on behalf of a whole nation
our government even made pact to defend israel from iran or some shit
Straight up lies

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
Also lying is crazy

Saudi govt never supported kikesrael and never will
@khaleejicel u got saudi and uae mixed up

The uae govt supports the kikes, but the people don't

Kikes are literally not allowed to visit lol stop speaking on behalf of a whole nation

Straight up lies

jews are allowed, but we don't let them in based off their passport because if we did then the whole arab world would cut ties with us
@khaleejicel u got saudi and uae mixed up

The uae govt supports the kikes, but the people don't
i am from UAE and saudi

• JFL

jews are allowed, but we don't let them in based off their passport because if we did then the whole arab world would cut ties with us
What a joke of a "source" :lul::lul:
i am from UAE and saudi
Citizenship or parents?

Citizens of kikesrael aren't

Being a jew vs a zionist kikesraeli are 2 diff things

Citizens of kikesrael aren't

Being a jew vs a zionist kikesraeli are 2 diff things
This is the type of guy to fuck a girl in a car on the parking lot cuz hes scared of mama wa baba instead of literally God seeing him

• +1
Muh i love Israel, wtf bro there is no way you are the majority opinion

dnr but just do it, filthy foids dont deserve u anyway