I am happy that trump got shot

USERΝAME

USERΝAME

Silver
No personal beef with Donald but lately I had been feeling that there were no interesting shit going on . But after this shooting I can’t wait to see what will happen next ! Will a redneck trump supporter take a gun and go after Biden on his own ? Will trump win the elections ? If he loses will his minions get fed up with their hindu god

IMG 6322

constantly getting fucked over (rigged elections , trying to put him in jail , assassination attempts) and decide to riot leading to fun things like civil war ? Will there be more assassination attempts ? Will they be successful? If they are ,what are his followers going to do ?

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, ggg.tv🤫, Lidian and 1 other person
I dont get how people in america just react like this is normal the worlds so fucking over man

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and USERΝAME
Jfl the 2016 one was rigged. Also they always lose popular vote, so electoral system favours republicans. Besides, shooting was staged

I dont get how people in america just react like this is normal the worlds so fucking over man
It’s not over , it just began nigga , I believe this is going to be pretty fun and entertaining

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Wait until Putin shots us, over for European cucks

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Jfl the 2016 one was rigged. Also they always lose popular vote, so electoral system favours republicans. Besides, shooting was staged
It doesn’t matter what you think , you were never one of his followers to begin with, his minions are going to believe everything no matter if they are fake or true ,trump is a martyr now

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It doesn’t matter what you think , you were never one of his followers to begin with, his minions are going to believe everything no matter if they are fake or true ,trump is a martyr now
Most of them are poorer than democrats voters but worship a billionaire jfl. They just like hearing what they want to hear. This is why I hate politics. Just bs

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Most of them are poorer than democrats voters but worship a billionaire jfl. They just like hearing what they want to hear. This is why I hate politics. Just bs
Both left and right are the same thing , the overlords are the ones that decide what’s going to happen

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
I only know one genuine man who advertised his plan before getting elected and realised it accordingly, unmoggable alpha Chad beast, not a pleaser like those cucks

Adolf hitler gettyimages 119505258

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and slavicpsycho
the jews don’t care about left wing or right wing aslong as they have power over everyone

unfortunately conservatives are cowards, they will compromise and make excuses. they are more relieved than anyone else that trump survived, because otherwise they might actually have to do something.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME