I am having difficulties in life. Please help!

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
Merhaba beyler, I am 185 cm (measured at the pharmacy) 78 kg. I do kickboxing and yağlı güreş. I am popular in my area. I dress like Tony Montana very original no fakes sometimes fake but original from pazar. I had babyface before but training in the streets kekomaxxing trading on the streets street fighting mafia kekomaxxing made my face orge. I had baby face, babyface over veiled girl said my htnim is not over.

I am keko from Izmir. I ticaretmaxx knives on Alsancak. Ticaretmaxx win money kekomaxx but difficult. I have problems with the law. Zabıta wants to close my ticaretmaxx. They say I don't have license. I am kekomaxx kekomaxx don't use license we don't like law. Please bayler help. Ticaretmaxx knives on the street 185 tall help beyler. Muh hello 78kg babyface over htnim license yok. I am bulking now :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, Autismcel, onthewaytochadlite and 2 others
@onthewaytochadlite @SecularIslamist

keko ticaret knives 185 brûlée help beyler zabita :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and i_love_roosters
Merhaba beyler, I am 185 cm (measured at the pharmacy) 78 kg. I do kickboxing and yağlı güreş. I am popular in my area. I dress like Tony Montana very original no fakes sometimes fake but original from pazar. I had babyface before but training in the streets kekomaxxing trading on the streets street fighting mafia kekomaxxing made my face orge. I had baby face, babyface over veiled girl said my htnim is not over.

I am keko from Izmir. I ticaretmaxx knives on Alsancak. Ticaretmaxx win money kekomaxx but difficult. I have problems with the law. Zabıta wants to close my ticaretmaxx. They say I don't have license. I am kekomaxx kekomaxx don't use license we don't like law. Please bayler help. Ticaretmaxx knives on the street 185 tall help beyler. Muh hello 78kg babyface over htnim license yok. I am bulking now :feelsrope:
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, gigell, Autismcel and 3 others
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169, I know him in my neighborhood, I do trademaxxing and popularitymaxxing, I have a 14k trade account, I sell knives on Instagrammaxxing, I trade on the streets. Kickboxing training at 6 a.m. made life difficult. 6 days of training face babyface then school then trading on the streets. Is the surrounding area wide htn trading on the streets? Social environmentmaxxing trading on the streets Kekomaxxed Is my htnim over? Hello guys, is it over? trading in the streets instagrammaxxing trading in the streets
Your situation is difficult too :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, Autismcel, onthewaytochadlite and 2 others
It takes a special form of mental retardation to write things like this. It's genuinely art. This kind of writing isn't literature, it's form of art.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
No ticaretmaxx for your face.
Swallow the kekomaxxpill

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
It takes a special form of mental retardation to write things like this. It's genuinely art. This kind of writing isn't literature, it's for of art.
Someone who talks like that doesn't need to be Chad fr

• +1
  • JFL
My friend said I'm 174 tall, the pharmacy is 169,
@onthewaytochadlite is this true? Who said this?

I need to know. I am 171cm. If I can larp 174-175cm I will tell people I'm 5'9 not 5'7.5

• JFL
Let's form a ticaretmaxx gang and everyone should write this in their description

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and St.TikTokcel
@onthewaytochadlite is this true? Who said this?

I need to know. I am 171cm. If I can larp 174-175cm I will tell people I'm 5'9 not 5'7.5
You don't actually say "5'7 and a half" when you say your height, do you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You don't actually say "5'7 and a half" when you say your height, do you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ofc not. I just say I'm 5'8. I wear Nike Air Maxx so no one would ever doubt me tbh.

But feel like 5'9 will be too much of a stretch.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Izmir is extremely beautiful I hear. I'll definitely have to visit there one day.

• Ugh..
  • Love it

• JFL
Izmir is extremely beautiful I hear. I'll definitely have to visit there one day.
It's absolutely gorgeous. It's my favorite place on earth

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Where’s the original

• +1
Where’s the original
That's it. There's also the Turkish version but the English one is the og

• +1
Reactions: gigell