I am high inhib and everybody makes jokes about me.

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I dont understand tbh I was so aggresive and respected 1-2 years ago now I am a high inhib beta pussy.

Please methods to become lowinhib and aggresive.

some drugs maybe?

@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9699, St. Wristcel and 3 others
try modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Screenshot 20200911 004739
try meditating(pics non related)

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 6497, Entschuldigung and 2 others
phenibut works insanely good for me but you can only take it once a week

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
unironically inject testosterone i will low inhib max in school and call me female teachers whores

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel and Copemaxxing
Were to get it? What are sideeffects etc?
no dude I was joking because I think @Mathafack used to spam that in every thread

Fr, I've heard phenibut is good, similar to alcohol in some way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Copemaxxing
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel and goat2x
@goat2x jfl manig your caged?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
inject T.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Copemaxxing
I dont understand tbh I was so aggresive and respected 1-2 years ago now I am a high inhib beta pussy.

Please methods to become lowinhib and aggresive.

some drugs maybe?

@goat2x
cabergoline

• +1
embrace your toxic masculinity

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5393 and Copemaxxing
But t isnt my problem.
sounds like a low T response ngl.... almost everyone living a modern life is low T now bc we're sitting on our asses infront of screens all day

• Hmm...
sounds like a low T response ngl.... almost everyone living a modern life is low T now bc we're sitting on our asses infront of screens all day
I am a acne ridden and muscular with high t features. Fullbeard already at 15 T is really not the problem.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5912
Is that @Copemaxxing? His legs look so short and stumpy and his torso too long

Pull ur pants up higher so your legs look longer.
no thats @Mirin2234 frame lol
I just put copemaxxings face on it

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5393
Bump nig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Cause you lack confident

• +1
Wanna feel like a god? Wanna feel like the most energetic, aggressive, and dominant person in the room?
I have a solution, OP, but it only works if you don't mind dying in 10-20 years.
2714e9adfb9db172650d9fbdbac4bc4a
Tenor 1
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
just looksmax and the confidence comes. You are just a lil insecure bitch right now. I have the same problem

just looksmax and the confidence comes. You are just a lil insecure bitch right now. I have the same problem
OP is already psl6+ prettyboy and 6 foot? Unless he looks worse irl

I just have a hard time seeing a psl6 prettyboy not mogging and slaying hard in high school

I just have a hard time seeing a psl6 prettyboy not mogging and slaying hard in high school
His frame is shit. Unironically no face for your frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
His has the average teen frame and most prettyboys are twinks anyway
Jfl being big in highschool mogs. Everyone will respect you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

He's not 6psl tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 9274
try modafinil
That makes high inhib even worse from what I've heard (anecdotally and in studies). Never taken it myself but it's supposed to be somewhat anxiogenic (w/o physical jitters you'd get from psychostims). It's a eugeroic which is some type of AMPA receptor positive allosteric modulator.

It's supposed to be great for narcolepsy and promoting wakefulness but I've heard about random unexplainable sides like uncontrollable thoughts, paranoia and feelings of anxiety similar to "restlessness", which makes sense.

Probably good for studying but terrible for socializing. It'll make you act really uneasy as if you've lost any kind of inner-peace you had.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, goat2x, Ocelot and 1 other person
That makes high inhib even worse from what I've heard (anecdotally and in studies). Never taken it myself but it's supposed to be somewhat anxiogenic (w/o physical jitters you'd get from psychostims). It's a eugeroic which is some type of AMPA receptor positive allosteric modulator.

It's supposed to be great for narcolepsy and promoting wakefulness but I've heard about random unexplainable sides like uncontrollable thoughts, paranoia and feelings of anxiety similar to "restlessness", which makes sense.

Probably good for studying but terrible for socializing. It'll make you act really uneasy as if you've lost any kind of inner-peace you had.
no dude I was joking because I think @Mathafack used to spam that in every thread

Fr, I've heard phenibut is good, similar to alcohol in some way

Indeed. Modafinil is a bad idea if your aim is lower inhibition or socializing. Don't waste your money on that.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Indeed. Modafinil is a bad idea if your aim is lower inhibition or socializing. Don't waste your money on that.
Any drug is a bad idea for that. I mean, even if you're on a prescription, it works against you in the long run; that's why we need some sort of a guide as to how to get of prescribed medication (benzos/adhd meds/pregab/bupropion etc). Coz Doctors won't give a shit and will keep you on the same drugs which will just turn you more neurotic and out of touch over time. Don't ever think of self medicating, that's just self-destructive. The idea of self medicating comes from a horrible place.

I'm gonna try to slowly get off what I'm prescribed and it won't be easy, but it needs to be done.

It's not a coincidence decades ago it was taboo to even have people with poor mental health, let alone have DRUGS.

Now the number of teenagers and adults with mental health problems WHO ARE BEING "TREATED" with drugs are soaring.

Surely if the drugs TREAT the condition, the number of people suffering with mental health problems should go down?

Nope, the prescriptions rise, the amount of people with "chemical imbalances" rise, just like the global debt rises.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6963, Ocelot and 1 other person
@Ocelot
Good one :lul:

Any drug is a bad idea for that. I mean, even if you're on a prescription, it works against you in the long run; that's why we need some sort of a guide as to how to get of prescribed medication (benzos/adhd meds/pregab/bupropion etc). Coz Doctors won't give a shit and will keep you on the same drugs which will just turn you more neurotic and out of touch over time. Don't ever think of self medicating, that's just self-destructive. The idea of self medicating comes from a horrible place.

I'm gonna try to slowly get off what I'm prescribed and it won't be easy, but it needs to be done.

It's not a coincidence decades ago it was taboo to even have people with poor mental health, let alone have DRUGS.

Now the number of teenagers and adults with mental health problems WHO ARE BEING "TREATED" with drugs are soaring.

Surely if the drugs TREAT the condition, the number of people suffering with mental health problems should go down?

Nope, the prescriptions rise, the amount of people with "chemical imbalances" rise, just like the global debt rises.
Yes, people always look for quick fixes.
Sports and/or especially martial arts might be a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Were to get ? Sideffects?
alldaychemist dot com

if you take too much you can feel dizzy, also supresses appetite, great for leanmaxxing tbh

Inject T. Become the mogger.

I was calmest guy in the whole eternity, i have startet leanmaxing 4 weeks ago calorie deficit is giving me anger impulses, i m more risky and get angry easily which means low inhibition, anger and cortisol just inhibits feaar.