I AM HOPELESS FOR MY FUTURE; KILL ME

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
I was born with blue eyes and a cuck pheno,
late puberty has mentally fucked me because of my height, people bully me because they are not scared of me because of those those two things. It has mentally scarred me and this shit will on for a couple of years, so what if i will be tall later? Its too late then.
AND FUCK THIS SHITTY LIFE WHY DID MY MOTHER HAVE TO RAISE ME, SHE TURNED ME INTO THE HIGH INHIB EMOTIONAL TWINK I AM. SHE WOULDNT LET ME GO TO FIGHTING LESSONS AS YOUNG. SHE WOULD DEMOTIVATE ME IN EVERYTHING. IF MY BLACKPILLED DAD RAISED ME I WOULD BE A STRONG GREAT KID. I CANT MOVE TO LIVE WITH DAD MY LAST 4 YEARS EITHER BECAUSE MY MOM NEEDS TO FEEL ACCOMPLISHED ABOUT HERSELF THAT SHE RAISED ME MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD. I WILL DIE IN HER HANDS ANYWAYS. I STILL LOVE BOTH OF MY PARENTS BUT I AM SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY HAD TO GET A DIVORCE :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Atleast you aren't Curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Just don't be white strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6695
I was born with blue eyes and a cuck pheno,
late puberty has mentally fucked me because of my height, people bully me because they are not scared of me because of those those two things. It has mentally scarred me and this shit will on for a couple of years, so what if i will be tall later? Its too late then.
AND FUCK THIS SHITTY LIFE WHY DID MY MOTHER HAVE TO RAISE ME, SHE TURNED ME INTO THE HIGH INHIB EMOTIONAL TWINK I AM. SHE WOULDNT LET ME GO TO FIGHTING LESSONS AS YOUNG. SHE WOULD DEMOTIVATE ME IN EVERYTHING. IF MY BLACKPILLED DAD RAISED ME I WOULD BE A STRONG GREAT KID. I CANT MOVE TO LIVE WITH DAD MY LAST 4 YEARS EITHER BECAUSE MY MOM NEEDS TO FEEL ACCOMPLISHED ABOUT HERSELF THAT SHE RAISED ME MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD. I WILL DIE IN HER HANDS ANYWAYS. I STILL LOVE BOTH OF MY PARENTS BUT I AM SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY HAD TO GET A DIVORCE :(
stopped reading after "I was born with blue eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6723
Cope I’ve been to ur instagram u have a good base to ascend

Keep coping with laziness like the rest of the niggas here

just gobble on some aromasin theory to fix your problem theory

Just don't be white strikes again
Just dont have blue eyes, just dont be short, just dont be raised by your mother

• +1
Reactions: Stare
is what it is

What you think iam doing? I keep on looksmaxxing, but that only gives me appeal to women, I wont scare other men, my height, my pheno

Looksmaxxing wont save me mentally

The bullying i have went through? The horrible way my mother raised me?
So? I experienced the same atleast im Not fucking fighting wars out in Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Looksmaxxing wont solve those things for me is my point
Crying about it on this gay incel forum won’t solve it either so why did u do it?
Did u seek attention or maybe reassurance

• +1
Crying about it on this gay incel forum won’t solve it either so why did u do it?
Did u seek attention or maybe reassurance
to just vent about it, I had a shit day ruined by some immigrant kids which is mostly the reason the thoughts started

I can relate to so much of this tbh
you’re still very young and developing though
it’s by no means over, play your cards right and by the time you reach adulthood you will look back and wonder what you were thinking with all this shit.

• Love it
I can relate to so much of this tbh
you’re still very young and developing though
it’s by no means over, play your cards right and by the time you reach adulthood you will look back and wonder what you were thinking with all this shit.
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I wish I had blue eyes and your pheno :p

to just vent about it, I had a shit day ruined by some immigrant kids which is mostly the reason the thoughts started
vad hände lol

I wish I had blue eyes and your pheno :p

vad hände lol
Ingen är rädd för mig, ingen tar mig på allvar för att jag är kort och ser ut som en svenne. Jag blir mobbad, trakasserad pga det. Idag så kom massa invandrare och bara sa skit om mig och skrattade åt mig när jag bara jobbade praktik i en affär. Självmordstankar

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
Ingen är rädd för mig, ingen tar mig på allvar för att jag är kort och ser ut som en svenne. Jag blir mobbad, trakasserad pga det. Idag så kom massa invandrare och bara sa skit om mig och skrattade åt mig när jag bara jobbade praktik i en affär. Självmordstankar
Vad bor du i för område lol? Det kommer väl bli bättre när du växer, det viktigaste för ens sociala utveckling är nog gymnasietiden

När vi var typ 14 flyttade det hit en ganska stereotyp jobbig invandrare, han blev mobbad tills han flyttade
Lantis moment :p

Vad bor du i för område lol? Det kommer väl bli bättre när du växer, det viktigaste för ens sociala utveckling är nog gymnasietiden

När vi var typ 14 flyttade det hit en ganska stereotyp jobbig invandrare, han blev mobbad tills han flyttade
Lantis moment :p
Rätt så utsatt område

• +1
Reactions: lutte