I am impressed evey time I see a dravidian with a girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Nobody wants you in their life, you have all the media stereotypes working against you. Your own family members remind you that you are darkskinned, Inadequate and ugly. Since childhood people call you names. The entire world tries to make you feel inferior but you still somehow defied all odds and forces of nature to somehow convince a woman to be your gf. A complete middle finger to the blackpill That takes a shit ton of effort and is a lot harder than many people think. @Chadeep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
Brutal non reply pill

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken, Chadeep and 1 other person
Not having experienced these issues I struggle more, but I understand. Since I lack sympathy, though, I can't be very supportive.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dravidians mog

• +1
Those guys are real winners in my book.

I remember seeing this guy Atlee Kumar who's a Director in Tollywood. Niggas posting power of government job meme.

Images 77

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Jason Voorhees
Dravidians mog
They are the real warriors. They fight the biggest fights in their lives. Anyone can get girls being a 6'5 nordic chad but it's something out of this world for a dravidian to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ryuken, Chadeep and 2 others
Nigga its just the curry notion of skin colour solely defining attractiveness is really quickly going away.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Its not over for dravidians but very limited appeal JFL :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@rand anon @flippasav @Hottaco34

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, WatermelonLover and Hottaco34
Regardless of what the foids race is

• +1