I am in deep physical pain and uncomfortableness right now.

asdvek

asdvek

I am in deep physical pain and uncomfortableness right now and it's annoying me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, Nick.Harte, USAwhitecel and 1 other person
whats wrong, i saw you on tiktok btw some grey posted a screenshot of you

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Nice , kys op I know some painless roping methods that will end your pain forever.

where did u see that bro send the tiktok what was it about
about how org was full of miserable incels

@shizuku11111 @got.daim special appearance

Attachments

• 89D2D85A-B8F8-4223-81FE-6CD1F7BFC289.jpeg
    89D2D85A-B8F8-4223-81FE-6CD1F7BFC289.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
  • C58870F1-0E0B-442B-BF9F-888EBE76C582.jpeg
    C58870F1-0E0B-442B-BF9F-888EBE76C582.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 69B72700-8562-473C-98CA-C084F2656FEE.jpeg
    69B72700-8562-473C-98CA-C084F2656FEE.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, shia.jihadist, shizuku11111 and 2 others
@Nick.Harte @got.daim @DarkTriadBeliever @austrianautist @DarkAscender

all of you are on that shit video

and i got something to say

@MrMondy

you fucking retard, the world average is not 12.9cm. They count old men and asian people too which have very small dicks. They count everyone. The average skinny gen z guy has something bigger than that.

You can keep coping though.

I know you'll say miserable incel and shit, but average is nowhere near 12.9cm, you fucking live in a delusion you fucking retarded piece of shit. Stupid fucking tiktokcel normie. Keep coping. Keep coping you fucking retard.

Keep thinking your pp is average, the world average isn't 12.9cm wake up you fucking retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent, truthhurts, Nick.Harte and 3 others

@MrMondy

you fucking retard, the world average is not 12.9cm. They count old men and asian people too which have very small dicks. They count everyone. The average skinny gen z guy has something bigger than that.

I know you'll say miserable incel and shit, but average is nowhere near 12.9cm, you fucking live in a delusion you fucking retarded piece of shit. Stupid fucking tiktokcel normie. Keep coping. Keep coping you fucking retard.

Keep thinking your pp is average, the world average isn't 12.9cm wake up you fucking retard.
Holy shit I’ve never felt more resentment towards my own kind. These greycels need to be stopped. Relieved they didn’t leak my other shit tho.

@MrMondy eat shit you subhuman filth

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and truthhurts
Take pain killers, go to sleep and then see if it persists when you wake up

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

@MrMondy

Damn sounds like I have to hop on PE :fuk:. Any source for your claim bhai:feelshehe:

Holy shit I’ve never felt more resentment towards my own kind. These greycels need to be stopped. Relieved they didn’t leak my other shit tho.

@MrMondy eat shit you subhuman filth
Mine is 16.25 cm not 12 6.4 inches

Last edited:
Retards :lul:

It's over for your inferior genes, you betabuxx cuckolds.

Notice how Chad doesn't have to show off his penis size online just to get some attention on some replies in a secluded corner of the internet :forcedsmile:. Femoids know instantly just by a glimpse with the corner of the eyes at Chad's gigantic mooseknuckle that he is the one, while you are here rotting with 'mUh 6 inches' Chad's tip is more than 6 inches :lul: He is smacking the girl of your dreams in the face with his gigantic penis in his multi millionaire pent house before pumping and dumping the hoe while you are inside a basement arguing over some tiktok video :lul: It's over for üntermenschen :feelswhy:

Notice how Chad doesn't have to show off his penis size online just to get some attention on some replies in a secluded corner of the internet :forcedsmile:. Femoids know instantly just by a glimpse with the corner of the eyes at Chad's gigantic mooseknuckle that he is the one, while you are here rotting with 'mUh 6 inches' Chad's tip is more than 6 inches :lul: He is smacking the girl of your dreams in the face with his gigantic penis in his multi millionaire pent house before pumping and dumping the hoe while you are inside a basement arguing over some tiktok video :lul: It's over for üntermenschen :feelswhy:
I wouldn't talk if I were you subhuman dickcel :lul:

Chad worship, let's be honest you want chad's dick in your mouth, classic GrAYcel 😔

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
I just want to be loved :cry:
But it's over for me and I know it that's why my autism levels are at an all time high. Last time I talked to a girl was in 2021 :lul: ( :hnghn: )

• So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni
Yes we are that's why we're here and are black pilled
tsk tsk tsk greycel… soon you will learn all looksmaxers are incels but not all incels are looksmaxers, the incelosphere is very complex

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
tsk tsk tsk greycel… soon you will learn all looksmaxers are incels but not all incels are looksmaxers, the incelosphere is very complex
random but incel wiki is actually a good place to obtain lots of knowledge about the incelosphere

when you see this message you'll feel better and a new day will have begun

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

NOOOO THEY PUT ME IN A FICKING TIKTOK :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@MrMondy

where u been bro i aint see u in a couple days
making edits on TikTok and stuff, i need capcut premium though, planning on making an awesome cat edit
(also discord)

I made a response saying i troll on this account (I don't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, everything I say here is serious)

Masturbate then work out
Don’t do masturbation afterwords you’ll feel like shit
Pop a couple pills as well you should be good