I am incel because i lack the "mental"

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

There are guys with less looks than me who get woman because they have the right "mental"

My "mental" is dogshit I cant even approach i have depression n anxiety n ptsd

I need a brain transplant

I would get woman if i had a diffrent brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toothcel and Stopping@Nothing19
Tinder doesn't Need mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Curry Suicide and Deleted member 19994

Not true you still need to meet up the woman IRL after tinder and if she sense you are depressed n anxious then its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, thereallegend, Salieri and 1 other person
You lack looks. If you had the looks, you would be able to compensate for your "mental".

So you are a normie at best. Now you need radical pharmacological intervention to become normal in the brain. You're not going to listen to me though. You're going to cry and wallow in self-pity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Curry Suicide, the BULL and 1 other person
You lack looks. If you had the looks, you would be able to compensate for your "mental".

So you are a normie at best. Now you need radical pharmacological intervention to become normal in the brain. You're not going to listen to me though. You're going to cry and wallow in self-pity.
How u know i lack looks u seen my look?

Last edited:
How u know i lack looks u seen my look?
If you had looks, girls' would have made it extremely easy for you. They would have thrown themselves at you, even if you were a sperg. I have seen it so... so... so many times.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Curry Suicide and the BULL
If you had looks, girls' would have made it extremely easy for you. They would have thrown themselves at you, even if you were a sperg. I have seen it so... so... so many times.
How would they throw themself at me when im hermit n i dont even go outside tho?

Cope tbh, just lol at thinking stacy will put up with your autism when she has 10 other chads that are NT on speed dial, maybe average women would but what’s the point of that? Just date severely down theorem lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend and Deleted member 20652
Cope tbh, just lol at thinking stacy will put up with your autism when she has 10 other chads that are NT on speed dial, maybe average women would but what’s the point of that? Just date severely down theorem lmao.

Its not autism in my case its severe deprrssion n ptsd but yeah i agree with your point bro

Yesterday you made a thread saying looks are not really our issue but that we are low T, low energy and just LDARing at home.

To me, an average becky is more than enough. I am a subhuman facially though. For a so-called "mental-cel", they should stop being narcy and realise their SMV is being brought down by their sub-optimal brain chemistry. They need to stop thinking of personality as something malleable and realise their mental disorders are signalling bad genes. By mental disorders, I mean type-A or if they are legitimately on the spectrum.

It's a big part of the sexual selection process, but blackpillers seem to ignore it.

I'd also like to make it clear that I am not talking about your garden-variety depression or anxiety. If a user is a little socially awkward, it's certainly not going to help him, but it won't have anywhere near the same level of tax as someone with a severe mental disorder. When the condition is mild, your looks are the main problem.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its not autism in my case its severe deprrssion n ptsd but yeah i agree with your point bro
Yeah when I say autism I don’t necessarily mean literal autism, could just be anything that makes your personality differ from a NT low inhib personality.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
To me, an average becky is more than enough. I am a subhuman facially though. For a so-called "mental-cel", they should stop being narcy and realise their SMV is being brought down by their sub-optimal brain chemistry. They need to stop thinking of personality as something malleable and realise their mental disorders are signalling bad genes. By mental disorders, I mean type-A or if they are legitimately on the spectrum.

View attachment 1791678

It's a big part of the sexual selection process, but blackpillers seem to ignore it.

I'd also like to make it clear that I am not talking about your garden-variety depression or anxiety. If a user is a little socially awkward, it's certainly not going to help him, but it won't have anywhere near the same level of tax as someone with a severe mental disorder. When the condition is mild, your looks are the main problem.
I agree with everything except last paragraph tbh, having anxiety and avoidant tendencies can really fuck you over.

• +1

There are guys with less looks than me who get woman because they have the right "mental"

My "mental" is dogshit I cant even approach i have depression n anxiety n ptsd

I need a brain transplant

I would get woman if i had a diffrent brain

Now you understand!

Good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

View attachment 1791678

Where did you find this pic? What is the source?

I agree with everything except last paragraph tbh, having anxiety and avoidant tendencies can really fuck you over.
Anxiety and avoidant tendencies reduce your exposure to social situations, where you are more likely to meet women. So yes, it does hamper your chances with women, but not because the women are rejecting you. In terms of sexual selection, most women overlook anxiety as long as he is good-looking.

• +1
Where did you find this pic? What is the source?

• +1
Reactions: reborn