Reactions: SecularIslamist and Madridista
dont care

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and JohnDoe
jk i feel sorry for u bhai

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
why do they all ignore me bhai? it's nto fair, it's not my fault i am manlet and ugly
idk bhai the problem is everything is so weird nowadays society is fucked up totally and im 99% sure u r also a good man have u ever had a gf ?

Bro i can't relate, but if i was invisible i wouldn't care and Just chill with drugs, vidya and movies / TV series, my biggest burden Is that i have a lot of uncapped potential, could be a giga Slayer with a job, tatts and muscles.

wear something attention-grabbing

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
idk bhai the problem is everything is so weird nowadays society is fucked up totally and im 99% sure u r also a good man have u ever had a gf ?
GF? HAHAHAHAHAHA women don't even think i am alive, they don't even acknowledge my existence

• So Sad
Reactions: AustinCutler
Bro i can't relate, but if i was invisible i wouldn't care and Just chill with drugs, vidya and movies / TV series, my biggest burden Is that i have a lot of uncapped potential, could be a giga Slayer with a job, tatts and muscles.
You do have a lot of potential but you squander it, there is still yet time young man

You're not real boyo. Sad reality

Yh half of 2024 is already over, brutal how fast it goes, the older you get the faster time seems to pass you by. Truly suifuel
true tho idk why soon pushing 30 crazy....

You do have a lot of potential but you squander it, there is still yet time young man
i'm almost at the finish line if i fail we could move to india to hike mountains, smoke charas and take LSD at parties in goa