Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I didnt even experience twen love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
dude stop bringing it up. god damn it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Don’t cleek the thread then my neeguh
didnt even read thread, just the title. stop suifueling ourselves, who do u think gets hurt the most by teen love pill. it's just bunch of old users like u and me. most users are below 18 and are experiencing teen love as we speak

• +1
didnt even read thread, just the title. stop suifueling ourselves, who do u think gets hurt the most by teen love pill. it's just bunch of old users like u and me. most users are below 18 and are experiencing teen love as we speak
Sheeit I cant even complain on an incel forum anymore without a fellow old neeguh seething lol

• JFL
Sheeit I cant even complain on an incel forum anymore without a fellow old neeguh seething lol
seething? nigga i'm dating a 20yo JB passing childish girl who has crush on me atm.
i'm about to exp it

seething? nigga i'm dating a 20yo JB passing childish girl who has crush on me atm.
i'm about to exp it
Then you shouldn’t even give a fk about my post. Let a suffering nigguh seethe

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Psychophilly
boku no pico is my teen love

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
trust me, your life will forever be altered by not experiencing teen love

dude i'm older, right? i got brutally fucked in the head by teenlovepill. stay away from it, you can't cope teen love.
i'm trying to cope by dating 18-20yo girls with small proportions and childish personalities. i also lowered my attitude from adult to teenager.
i literally behave like kids in public, people find me cute.
i'm trying hard to cope with it, u can't cope like how i do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, N1666 and Deleted member 39692
trust me, your life will forever be altered by not experiencing teen love
I never experienced teen love this is why I post about not experiencing teen love. Learn to read young negus

idc about whatever u post, i mean don't think about teen love man. i've known u since 3 years ago or sth
we both are killing ourselves with teen love pill, we should quit it tbh

dude i'm older, right? i got brutally fucked in the head by teenlovepill. stay away from it, you can't cope teen love.
i'm trying to cope by dating 18-20yo girls with small proportions and childish personalities. i also lowered my attitude from adult to teenager.
i literally behave like kids in public, people find me cute.
i'm trying hard to cope with it, u can't cope like how i do.
Just let me write what I want to write. You can continue to fk 18-20 for all I give a fk. Don’t you have to fix your dick tho bro ?

• JFL
idc about whatever u post, i mean don't think about teen love man. i've known u since 3 years ago or sth
we both are killing ourselves with teen love pill, we should quit it tbh
Shut yo ass up

Just let me write what I want to write. You can continue to fk 18-20 for all I give a fk. Don’t you have to fix your dick tho bro ?
omg you dark entity faggot, u mentioned it and my balls started hurting

teen love might be the best or worst thing that can happen to you
it can be the best thing if it works out forever (which it never does) or if it hurts you that much that you start to better yourself
or i seen niggas crash out become junkies become depressed and ruin their lives over a breakup or getting cheated on
couldnt be me tho

teen love is overrated

teen love might be the best or worst thing that can happen to you
it can be the best thing if it works out forever (which it never does) or if it hurts you that much that you start to better yourself
or i seen niggas crash out become junkies become depressed and ruin their lives over a breakup or getting cheated on
couldnt be me tho
It’s like finding buried treasure you can splurge it all at once or save it in a bank. Whatever Neeguz say about you you can always say I experienced teen love

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
Just let me write what I want to write
u are so non-NT if this is what u get from what i'm saying. i'm just being empathic and u dont understand ughh

• +1
u are so non-NT if this is what u get from what i'm saying. i'm just being empathic and u dont understand ughh
I read what you wrote twice and all I heard was me me me and more me me me. Just stfu and enjoy what you got bro. It’s not my fault your balls don’t work anymore and you didn’t experience teen love either.

• So Sad
I read what you wrote twice and all I heard was me me me and more me me me. Just stfu and enjoy what you got bro. It’s not my fault your balls don’t work anymore and you didn’t experience teen love either.
omfg clueless