I am liked for now and it feels good

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
there are 3 girls that like my personality it feels really good knowing this. They all work with me and are my "friends"... ... so based so good :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, deadstock, ChadL1te and 2 others
gay best friend

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
just pray its not an upswing ur aboutta come down hard from and lose it all at once:incel::feelswah:

no one ever liked me. I don’t blame them though, I don’t like myself either.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Gaygymmaxx and Autismcel
just pray its not an upswing ur aboutta come down hard from and lose it all at once:incel::feelswah:
that's why I said for now lmao. Pretty sure it's limited to work only. If I quit i would never talk to these bitches again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and isis_Bleach
no one ever liked me. I don’t blame them though, I don’t like myself either.
I seen ur posts u have a gf, and also girls in work are your fans

that's why I said for now lmao. Pretty sure it's limited to work only. If I quit i would never talk to these bitches again.
when ur physcially close to them how do they respond?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and sickdawgie
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
when ur physcially close to them how do they respond?
They smile and say hi, and are happy to see me. It feels good. Genuinely happy to see me.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach and cooldude1231
Good vibes

• Love it
Reactions: sickdawgie
They smile and say hi, and are happy to see me. It feels good. Genuinely happy to see me.
nah wtf. this is literally how nt/attractive people are living? at my work i literally havent had a conversation with anybody

• JFL
nah wtf. this is literally how nt/attractive people are living? at my work i literally havent had a conversation with anybody
it's only 3 people out of loads. but ye. Prob will all fail. Should have never made this post cuz it'll hurt more when it falls apart. There was loads of weirdness witht them today aswell anyway. Awkwardness. except 1 of them.

it's only 3 people out of loads. but ye. Prob will all fail. Should have never made this post cuz it'll hurt more when it falls apart. There was loads of weirdness witht them today aswell anyway. Awkwardness. except 1 of them.
is that one of them the most attractive of them? how do they rank?

is that one of them the most attractive of them? how do they rank?
she's 2nd most attractive. one is my oneitis. and one I am not attracted to. Idk man ik u don't care abt this shit just feels good to write down what happened today 🚬

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
lucky duck

• +1
Tales from the Bangladeshi sweat shop

Imagine being such an abused dog you get this happy because of a few sluts liking your personality

• +1

• +1
Alright chad

• +1
Women will forgive awkwardness if they actually like you as a person unless it was an extremely diabolical fumble.

• +1