I am LITERALLY wearing makeup [brutal]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I've been wearing under eye circle concealer for the past week. Wtf has my life come to:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and MentalistKebab
I said to watch James Charles as a meme :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Sikkunt23, Patient A and 8 others
I don't think any women would give a shit about that anyway

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I've been wearing under eye circle concealer for the past week. Wtf has my life come to:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I don't believe that this is B r U t A l or whatever.. You need to fix that now that I think about it. I've worn acne concealer to school and dates numerous times and if anything it just allows me to "work" at an optimal level. If your wearing makeup, make sure no one notices, also..... Stop giving a fuck about it xD . You're all good bro. just make sure you arent coping with it.. work to improve your skin actively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6512
I use foundation and something to make eyebrows darker. Zero fucks given from me

• Woah
Reactions: rydofx
It is imperative that no one ever knows your reputation will not recover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, johncruz12345, middayshowers and 6 others
I have used concealer for dark circles under eyes for 2 years

I have used concealer for dark circles under eyes for 2 years
Same, I've been doing for years whenever I'm sleep deprived.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Well bro I am gonna start doing that too unless i win the lottery tomorrow and be able to pay for infraorbital rim implants

I have constant dark circles nonstop forever because there is zero fat under my eyes. I always have dark circles and there's nothing I can do. I have it right now, even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Concealer and powder is the only thing you need as looksmaxer for natural makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
There’s nothing wrong with that as long as ur actually looksmaxxing wearing a little bit of makeup ain’t bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I have constant dark circles nonstop forever because there is zero fat under my eyes. I always have dark circles and there's nothing I can do. I have it right now, even.
Yeah my bluepilled parent's tried telling me my black circles were due to not enough sleep.

It was only until I found this forum that I realized it was due to zero under eye support, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Raddemon
Soon enough most men will be wearing makeup.

Girls notice. I wore it for around 2 months as a teen just to hide acne and later I realized that it was obvious I was wearing it and it just made me look like a fag. Don’t do it.

• JFL
Reactions: godirl
Yeah my bluepilled parent's tried telling me my black circles were due to not enough sleep.

It was only until I found this forum that I realized it was due to zero under eye support, jfl.
Yep same here. It honestly pisses me off when bluepillers try and tell me "you look tired bro" and "get some more sleep man" when in reality it's my shit genetics making me look tired 24/7 despite getting 11 hours of sleep.

I've just stopped caring and anyone who asks I just tell them to fuck off legit.

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Patient A and Deleted member 7173
Be careful lmao, Knajid is gonna unironically perma ban you for this

I don't believe that this is B r U t A l or whatever.. You need to fix that now that I think about it. I've worn acne concealer to school and dates numerous times and if anything it just allows me to "work" at an optimal level. If your wearing makeup, make sure no one notices, also..... Stop giving a fuck about it xD . You're all good bro. just make sure you arent coping with it.. work to improve your skin actively.
My circles aren't due to sleep or lack of taking care of my skin jfl.

It's becuase of my sub-human recession causing zero under eye support.

I look identical to this Disney character (people called me Goob in highschool)-
As a kid 2

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
My circles aren't due to sleep or lack of taking care of my skin jfl.

It's becuase of my sub-human recession causing zero under eye support.

I look identical to this Disney character (people called me Goob in highschool)-
View attachment 475526

Idk how to help you :/

brutal. that rope you keep in your nightstand must be looking pretty enticing by now

I've been wearing lipstick for my white dried out lips. Never had anyone say anything about it

• JFL
Apart from maybe hiding the odd spot with concealer. Its too obvious

Trannymaxxx theory

Trannymaxxx theory
All of the male models that are idolized so much here wear make-up in their photoshoots. Just lol @ this forum then.

• +1
All of the male models that are idolized so much here wear make-up in their photoshoots. Just lol @ this forum then.
Indeed clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275