I am living in a simulation

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
I am convinced that scientists in advanced civilization have multiple computers running with simulations about humans, and because its hard to create a unique mind for every one of the people that are living in them most of the people around me are bots, and I am living my life for 1000ths of times repeatedly because my whole life is just a couple of milliseconds for them.

Funny enough when I explain this to people they never say anything, I won't be surprised if this post will get no replies cuz it goes against the way bots work.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I am convinced that scientists in advanced civilization have multiple computers running with simulations about humans, and because its hard to create a unique mind for every one of the people that are living in them most of the people around me are bots, and I am living my life for 1000ths of times repeatedly because my whole life is just a couple of milliseconds for them.

Funny enough when I explain this to people they never say anything, I won't be surprised if this post will get no replies cuz it goes against the way bots work.
Could be possible but why 1000ths of times?

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
I can feel the memories of my past self from other simulations, and its terrifying I hope it will just end at some point, as I said no comments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

If only you could transport your consciousness to the life where you live a chad.

• +1
If only you could transport your consciousness to the life where you live a chad.
Just wait a couple milliseconds and be chad again, then become truecel and this goes forever

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Just wait a couple milliseconds and be chad again, then become truecel and this goes forever
Somehow you have to find that quantum reality your a chad and then figure out why the fuck you get transported back to this shitty reality your in, and then permamently close the shitty reality loop and stay chad.

• +1