I am looking for an adult from uk or ireland who wants to make some money in the long term with no effort

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I am a quite strong poker player and 888.com is a very profitable poker room (there are a lot of recreational players), but I can't play there with my identity because I am from Italy/Slovakia.
I could use the identity of my hungarian friend, but 888.com is a sketchy company because they ask you for address proofs in english even if you don't live in a english country
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.888.com many people complain about it as you can see

So I am looking for someone from Uk or Ireland who creates an account, verify his identity, then verify his address (you need some proofs like utility bills, they need to have your name), then I send him 100 euro, he deposits them, I play (with a vpn) and every month I withdraw the profits, you send me 90% of the profits and you get 10% of the profits. I think I can make around 3000 euro per month with that poker website, I play tournaments so there is a lot of variance.

If you use an empty card there is no way I can scam you, if anything you can scam by not sending me the profits. But it doesn't make sense, because I can play on 888.com for many years and we both can make a lot of money.

If anyone is interested, write here or pm me.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
nice try fed

• +1
Reactions: greycel
nice so ur postmaxxing xd
no all the posts are from years ago, I've already spent 40k in looksmaxing/ surgeries and there is nothing to talk about anymore, I am ultra blackpilled