i am lost, and i am so very sick of being ugly

A

alpinid_helpme

Iron
i really don't know what to do, im not asking for sympathy but im asking for advice, im also not asking for any problems, but feel free to make fun of me i guess. im 15, 6'2 and 220 pounds, i am overweight, and have been my whole life. i am quite inexperienced in looksmaxxing (why im writing this) and i don't think i have a good base to ascend even if i lose weight. very lost. dont know what surgeries i should get when im older, dont know if theres any non surgery options useful to my time to commit to. thank you for any help. also, dont know if phenos help, but i come from swiss, british, french and native american ancestry (no actually, family are from reservations). most important questions i have, would losing weight even ascend me, and what surgery options would help. thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_3721.jpeg
    IMG_3721.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3448.png
    IMG_3448.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3449.png
    IMG_3449.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, majesticincel, Quncho and 2 others
Take better pictures, clear of hair, far away or better focal range, true side profile, etc.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, hattrick, majesticincel and 4 others
i think this is intense camera distort.
take better pictures without hair covering your face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, boss8055 and alpinid_helpme
Take better pictures, clear of hair, far away or better focal range, true side profile, etc.
if i did, could you personally recommend what i should do in regards of surgery or weight loss, because id feel more comfortable doing that in pms if allowed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and NZb6Air
if i did, could you personally recommend what i should do in regards of surgery or weight loss, because id feel more comfortable doing that in pms if allowed
Send me ur full face in PMs I will do a full in depth analysis for you

• +1
Reactions: alpinid_helpme
First step is to cut you hair bro, can't stand this day and age where men have long hair

• +1
Reactions: alpinid_helpme and boss8055
You need bimax

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Camera distortion as well, if you angled the camera up more and looked into the image in the last photo it would look 10x better. Also the puffed out lips look a bit off. You do have potential my friend

• +1
i really don't know what to do, im not asking for sympathy but im asking for advice, im also not asking for any problems, but feel free to make fun of me i guess. im 15, 6'2 and 220 pounds, i am overweight, and have been my whole life. i am quite inexperienced in looksmaxxing (why im writing this) and i don't think i have a good base to ascend even if i lose weight. very lost. dont know what surgeries i should get when im older, dont know if theres any non surgery options useful to my time to commit to. thank you for any help. also, dont know if phenos help, but i come from swiss, british, french and native american ancestry (no actually, family are from reservations). most important questions i have, would losing weight even ascend me, and what surgery options would help. thank you very much
Start by shaving those pubes on your face and a haircut.

• +1
You need bimax
Stop handing around bimax suggestions like it's nothing, not everyone needs bimax, some require monobloc, cantho, obo, bsso, lefort 2, stroma, jaw angle implants, genio, rhino, LL and zygo implants.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Stop handing around bimax suggestions like it's nothing, not everyone needs bimax, some require monobloc, cantho, obo, bsso, lefort 2, stroma, jaw angle implants, genio, rhino, LL and zygo implants.
is that a list of things i need or are you joking

lefort 2 isnt even accessible to the public unless you have a syndrome case i swear the majority of yall on this forum are so uninformed about orthognathics and orthodontics.

is that a list of things i need or are you joking
you have strong bone definition in your face bc ur 220 and u still have hollows. in terms of softmaxxing fix the hair and facial hair but im sure you know that already. but what im about to say can be either looked at as a positive thing or a negative thing. your biggest weakness is your maxilla, you have an underbite which means your maxilla is recessed in comparison to your mandible. the good news about this is if you get jaw surgery you will easily ascend, bad news is, if you don't get the surgery youre kinda fucked.

Camera distortion as well, if you angled the camera up more and looked into the image in the last photo it would look 10x better. Also the puffed out lips look a bit off. You do have potential my friend
if i lost weight would i be subu
you have strong bone definition in your face bc ur 220 and u still have hollows. in terms of softmaxxing fix the hair and facial hair but im sure you know that already. but what im about to say can be either looked at as a positive thing or a negative thing. your biggest weakness is your maxilla, you have an underbite which means your maxilla is recessed in comparison to your mandible. the good news about this is if you get jaw surgery you will easily ascend, bad news is, if you don't get the surgery youre kinda fucked.
thats the thing though, i dont have an underbite, in the picture my teeth were level i think idk its late where i am posting from

thats the thing though, i dont have an underbite, in the picture my teeth were level i think idk its late where i am posting from
look at your lips bro. your lower lip is jutting out.

• +1

there actually is a non surgical option for you too since youre 15 but i dont think youre gonna like it. you have to get a palate expander from an ortho and wear headgear with elastics that will basically pull your maxilla forward. and you need to wear that everyday as often as possible. so yeah probably socially ostracizing

if theres anything i can do non surgically ill try it, ill look into it thank you

lefort 2 isnt even accessible to the public unless you have a syndrome case i swear the majority of yall on this forum are so uninformed about orthognathics and orthodontics.
I was joking jfl. Anyways are you knowledgable on this Ortho stuff? I wanna ask some questions

Maybe puberty can save u
Also u’re height mog me so bad