I am low testosterone

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Im sure I had low prenatal testosterone. Mother probably drank alcohol while I was in the womb

It’s over for low prenatal testosteronecels. How do they cope knowing it was over for them before they even took their first breath of air? The effects of low prenatal testosterone will stay with them forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, 2peasinapod, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Im sure I had low prenatal testosterone. Mother probably drank alcohol while I was in the womb
were you diagnosed as a female in the womb?

Man, fuck this gay earth. Foids are destroying the life of their male children before they even began.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, Ruby and CopingCel
Sorry bra.ıt happems man

What is the size of your dick tho

Just like the heightpill, the low prenatal testosteronepill is absolute suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and 2peasinapod

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
Thanks Ritalincel

• +1
What are the effects of low prenatal testosterone?

• +1
Man, fuck this gay earth. Foids are destroying the life of their male children before they even began.

"Oppression. It's my body, I can do whatever the fuck I want with it."

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, Deleted member 71 and Deleted member 685
There are lots, I think @Gudru made a thread on them in the past.
Here's a blogspot I came across

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71 and Alexanderr
It’s over for low prenatal testosteronecels. How do they cope knowing it was over for them before they even took their first breath of air? The effects of low prenatal testosterone will stay with them forever.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Alexanderr
@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Here's a blogspot I came across
In this study, the following traits and characteristics are linked to the 2D:4D digit ratio:
  1. Academic success (Romano et al., 2006 - higher 2D:4D correlates with higher examination marks in men, not women)
  2. Athletic ability (Manning and Taylor, 2001 - low 2D:4D correlates with higher athletic ability)
  3. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (Martel et al., 2008 - low 2D:4D correlates with higher incidence of ADHD)
  4. Autism (de Bruin et al., 2006 - Autism/Asperger, ADHD/ODD, PDD linked to low 2D:4D ratio; anxiety disorder to high 2D:4D)
  5. Cooperative behaviour (Millet and Dewitte, 2006 - relation between 2D:4D ratio and social behaviour is context dependent and not linear)
  6. Disordered eating (Klump et al., 2006 - more eating disorders in women with higher 2D:4D ratio; Smith et al., 2010 - more eating disorders in men with higher 2D:4D ratio)
  7. Fertility (Manning et al., 2000 - higher reproductive success for men with low 2D:4D and women with high 2D:4D, and for couples where the woman has higher 2D:4D than the man)
  8. Gender-identity (Wallien et al., 2008 - women with gender identity disorder have lower 2D:4D)
  9. Gender-typical play (Alexander, 2006 - male infants with higher androgen levels have stronger preferences for male-typical stimuli; Burton et al., 2009 - male-typical behavior (agression, play style) in children associated with lower 2D:4D ratio)
  10. Pain perception (Keogh et al., 2007 - women with higher 2D:4D ratio have higher pain threshold)
  11. Personality (Fink et al., 2004 - weak correlations between 2D:4D ratio and 'big five' personality traits in women; Hampson et al., 2008 - lower 2D:4D ratios associated with increased aggressiveness and sensation seeking in both sexes; Loehlin et al., 2009)
  12. Psychological femininity and masculinity (Scarbrough and Johnston, 2005 - low 2D:4D women are less "feminine", prefer more masculinized long-term mates, and report shorter intimate relationships, less parental bonding and more menstrual irregularity)
  13. Schizotypal personality disorder (Walder et al., 2006 - higher 2D:4D associated with schizotypal personality disorder in men)
  14. Sensation seeking (Fink et al., 2006 - low 2D:4D ratio linked to sensation seeking in men)
  15. Sex role identity (Csatho et al., 2003 - Low 2D:4D ratio associated with more masculine sex-role identity in women)
  16. Sex-biased diseases (Manning and Bundred, 2000 - Possible association between 2D:4D ratio and infertility, autism, dyslexia, migraine, stammering, immune dysfunction, myocardial infarction and breast cancer; Manning et al. 2001 - low 2D:4D ratio in autism/Asperger subjects)
  17. Sexual orientation (Rahman and Wilson, 2003 - low 2D:4D associated with homosexuality in males and females)
  18. Social behaviours (Breedlove, 2010 - androgens act early in life to masculinize various human behaviors; Coates et al., 2009 - high prenatal androgens promote financial success among traders)
  19. Social cognition (Williams et al., 2003 - low 2D:4D related to hyperactivity and poor social cognitive function in girls, and high 2D:4D with emotional symptoms in boys)
  20. Spatial ability (Kempel et al., 2005 - females with low 2D:4D perform better on spatial and numerical ability tests)
  21. Spatial performance on visual task (Manning & Taylor, 2001 - higher mental rotation scores for men with lower 2D:4D)
  22. Sporting ability (Manning and Taylor, 2001 - low 2D:4D correlates with higher sporting ability)
  23. Verbal ability (Luxen & Buunk, 2005 - low 2D:4D associated with low verbal intelligence, high numerical intelligence, and low agreeableness)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821 and Deleted member 685