I am lowinhibmaxxing right now

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I'm browsing .org on public on a bright screen and don't care if anyone sees it. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ineonx, hypernormie, uksucks and 39 others
I deleted this, it was utter suifuel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, nathan, n9wiff and 1 other person
I'm browsing .org on public on a bright screen and don't care if anyone sees it. :ogre:
is this fr low inhib?

i do it all the time even in class

the longer i spend on the more i realise how retarded i am

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, nathan, Zenis and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, nathan, Gengar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, GabachoCopium, Gengar and 1 other person
Great technique

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, nathan and Gengar
fast banana is so dogshit you can still see the url saying looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, nathan and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Lokki
im gonna blow my brains out

is this fr low inhib?

i do it all the time even in class

the longer i spend on the more i realise how retarded i am
Yes it is. :ogre: I would normally immediately change apps or close the browser if anyone came near. :ogre: And the level of brightness would be low.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
Yes it is. :ogre: I would normally immediately change apps or close the browser if anyone came near. :ogre: And the level of brightness would be low.
i keep it on max brightness 😎

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if they see your reputation it will be a huge halo

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
if they see your reputation it will be a huge halo
Guys, it's Gengar from looksmax.org, and then one foid will be like " Told you guys he was a virgin. I knew it."

Guys, it's Gengar from looksmax.org, and then one foid will be like " Told you guys he was a virgin. I knew it."
foid:Whats your career Im a mod on .org unbeatable status

Yeah cuz I'm ugly. :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I normally don't give a fuck but mainly because I am mentally retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
What if someone here walks past you and then sees you’re Gengar and freaks out like they just found their favorite YouTuber

• JFL
What if someone here walks past you and then sees you’re Gengar and freaks out like they just found their favorite YouTuber
"EWWW he's actually a disgusting pajeet currycel?"

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, cannotbeasked and irkkedmulatto
i always use fast banana when iam in public jfl

• +1
Does everyone in the Netherlands speak English? I browse .org in open public and nobody speaks English so they dont give af.

• +1
Just be yourself in public - theory.

I remember looking at some chico PSL montage in the library. At some point I noticed 2 girls were standing a few metres behind me, watching my screen.

I turned around and nodded, they smiled.

I consider it an ioi since usually women don't smile at me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Alucard69, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
Does everyone in the Netherlands speak English? I browse .org in open public and nobody speaks English so they dont give af.
Yes, I think everyone here can speak English. Some speak it very well, others not so well.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
TBH i used to browse 4chan with bright screen a few times on train/bus/etc when i was having a bad day and didn't give a fuck what anyone thought.

I remember looking at some chico PSL montage in the library. At some point I noticed 2 girls were standing a few metres behind me, watching my screen.

Brutal bhai, they prob think you're gay

Mirin your attitude bhai. If that happened to me, however, I wouldn’t consider it an IOI since I’d think they’re just smiling because they were amused by what they saw.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
TBH i used to browse 4chan with bright screen a few times on train/bus/etc when i was having a bad day and didn't give a fuck what anyone thought.
Browsing 4chan is more NT than browsing a forum called LOOKSMAX while being ugly. :ogre:

Browsing 4chan is more NT than browsing a forum called LOOKSMAX while being ugly. :ogre:
JFL yh i feel less awkward browsing 4chan but looksmaxx is suifule if you and me do it because we're subhuman.

• +1
JFL yh i feel less awkward browsing 4chan but looksmaxx is suifule if you and me do it because we're subhuman.
Precisely. It’s like, when you browse this forum it’s as if you are putting effort in your looks to look good and then they see two untermenschen browsing it in public daylight. LOL.

Mirin your attitude bhai. If that happened to me, however, I wouldn’t consider it an IOI since I’d think they’re just smiling because they were amused by what they saw.
It's great bhai.
I remember going on gym-dates with this girl and we would be on 2 treadmills situated next to each other.

The treadmills have this personal screen at the front where you can watch youtube, netlfix, etc while running.
I started putting on Victoria Secret Fashion Show montages on autoplay

I put up this video on the treadmill screen while running.
I used to watch this type of content a lot during that time as it was motivating to looksmax and boosting my testosterone levels.

It mogged and she was mirin' my low inhib. Everyone walking past my treadmill was mirin'. She loved that show and knew the models too, etc.

:ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, Gengar and Alucard69
kardeş
amk
:ogre:

• JFL
I rot minimally in public to assert dominance over doomscrolling normies

These niggas don't let me wear earbuds at work, so I don't like to listen to shit out loud so I just look around and pace :lul:

My coworkers just doomscroll constantly bro its madness

• JFL
I browse in public FastBanana: viral marketing

• JFL
mogs me. im using night mode, low brightness + privacy screen and huddled in the corner like a incel rat

• JFL
It's great bhai.
I remember going on gym-dates with this girl and we would be on 2 treadmills situated next to each other.

The treadmills have this personal screen at the front where you can watch youtube, netlfix, etc while running.
I started putting on Victoria Secret Fashion Show montages on autoplay

I put up this video on the treadmill screen while running.
I used to watch this type of content a lot during that time as it was motivating to looksmax and boosting my testosterone levels.

It mogged and she was mirin' my low inhib. Everyone walking past my treadmill was mirin'. She loved that show and knew the models too, etc.

:ogre::ogre:

Fuaaark bhai. Will I ever reach these levels of low inhib ness again? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston